Karen Rose, any similar?

Hello everyone this is my first post!

Just wondered if anyone knew of any writer similar to Karen Rose? Have read a couple of hers now in as many days, can't get enough of her but I feel that every book follows the same style/skeleton and it's a tad annoying! Just wondered if anyone knew something similar, or any good thrillar/suspense recommendations? Something that is going to make me not want to sleep that night :D;)

Thanks,

Mitch.

Hi Mitch!

I love reading Karen Rose too but I do agree about the repetative style and format of her books.

Have you tried Tess Gerritsen at all? Or if you're looking for something a bit more British Gangster, maybe you could try Martina Cole.

Personally I think some of her older stuff is much better than the newer ones so it depends where you want to start really. There are only a couple that follow on from a previous book but it wouldn't make too much of a difference if you read them out of order. My favourite is LadyKiller which was the first one I read.