Which Fictional World Would You Live In?

Guest mcflash271

Guest mcflash271

Here are the choices:

Lord of the Rings

Harry Potter

Eragon

Chronicles of Narnia

The Magicians

Star Wars

Lost Years of Merlin

Great Tree of Avalon

Enders

Wheel of Time

Sorry I know I probably left out a ton but these are the ones I read and liked so lets try to stick with these. However, if you know of a book similiar to any of these, please describe it to me and I'll look into it. Ok thanks :D.

Edited by BookJumper
Added capitals.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mcflash271
I think i'd probably plump for the Shire in Lord of the Rings i quite like the idea of living in an underground house.

It's one of my fantasies too haha. I would love to live in a place like Nag End or Brandybuck Hall. Hobbit holes would be a freakin sweet house hahaha.

Edited by BookJumper
Added capitals.

Guest mcflash271
The Shire would be lovely, but for some strange reason I've always wanted to go to Hogwarts!

I agree, even as much as I love love love lord of the rings, Harry Potter would be my first choice.

Edited by BookJumper
Added capitals.

Harry Potter for me too, as you kind of get two worlds for the price of one! You can divide your time between the "normal" world and the magical one, and when one gets too much you can just swap. Yeah, I want to have my cake and eat it! :D

Any series that has attractive women with low expectations will do me.

Ha ha don't think any of the options have those in them.

Much as I would love to live in the Shire, I think it would have to be Star Wars just for the opportunity to visit all those other planets and explore different worls...oh and harness the power of the force of course for good not really to build my death star and moon base. :D

*cough* Hermione Granger *cough* ;)

Why, because she likes Ron she's got low expectations? He is kinda cute, though a little thick for my tastes. I'd prefer his brothers, the twins. :D

But yeah, for me either Harry Potter or Lord of the Rings, I'd kill to live with the elves.. beautiful race and world.

All of the above, but for me - Stephen king wrote a short story called The Breathing method (it's the last story in Different Seasons) The club that the narrator describes and tells his tale in has always fascinated me.

Also "The Darling buds of May" world. All that food!!!