Which Fictional World Would You Live In?

Guest mcflash271

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now that's a no-brainer! The wonderfully cruel world of The Malazan Book of the Fallen.

No matter how much I love Middle Earth and its elves, MBotF has a bigger world with much more opportunities! All those warrens, all those factions and all that violence. Ah, that's all a girl could dream of.

My second choice is the land of Thedas, the Tolkien-ish world of Dragon Age. Because in there, elves are more appealing. And there's my biggest gaming crush, Fenris, of course.

My fist choice would be Middle Earth and my second would be the Commonwealth from the Commonwealth Saga by Peter F. Hamilton. As from a game I would probably choose the colored world of Kingdom of Amalur or maybe the gray world of Skyrim.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Narnia - according to C S Lewis I already live in due to his basis for the map he drew of Narnia and its influences (the Mountains of Mourne).  Therefore, I would move to the Shire, in Lord of the Rings.  If I want to enjoy the idyllic beauty and simplicity, I stay in my little hobbit cottage and if not, I simply have to wander beyond the Shire. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Oh this is trickier than I thought....

But it has to be the Tolkien's world. I would love to live in the Shire or perhaps Rohan or Gondor (after all the fighting is over).

Harry Potter is a close second though!