Which Fictional World Would You Live In?

Guest mcflash271

Of the options given it would be the Shire. If I could broaden it then it would be The Culture (Iain M. Banks) because you live a long time, there is a huge amount to do, a universe to see and you can change sex at will and see things from another perspective!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I am town between TLOTR and Narnia. Rivendell seems like an absolutely beautiful place and of course Hobbiton is very cool but I love the idea of walking through a wardrobe into a land of Fauns and talking Lions :D

• 2 weeks later...

Obviously for many Harry Potter is the obvious choice and I certainly wouldn't say no; every school should be like Hogwarts, and it would be infinitely cooler if we could do spells, have wands, fly on brooms, play Quidditch. Nevertheless, I think I'd have to go with The Lord of The Rings. Despite the fact many places throughout give the impression of danger and appear as frightful locations, I would love to visit Legolas' land; the land of the elves, and of course the hobbits and dwarfs as well.

I'm an extreme dreamer, so I have already thought of this a lot - hence comes my ordered list:

2. LOTR - I consider it the most, I don't know, "noble" fantasy land
  3. Dune - Fremen are awesome
  4. Alagaësia - a marvelous mix of "religious" Dwarves and "scientific" Elves
  5. Midkemia - a wandering magician would be perfect

• 2 months later...