Should the Vuvuzela be banned?

Vladd

Should the Vuvuzela be banned  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Should the Vuvuzela be banned

• Yes: Nothing but an irritant to fans and players
    • No: A important part of the African Soccer culture

I just found this little article on how to change the equalizer settings to filter out the noise of the vuvuzelas. Personally, I know nothing about technology so sorry it doesn't work, but for those of you looking for a way to cut out the sound here is the article:

http://www.fastcompany.com/1660044/world-cup-hack-a-simple-fix-to-eliminate-that-annoying-vuvuzela-drone

• 3 weeks later...

Like Michelle said earlier in this thread I respect it as being part of someone's culture, but I personally think it's nothing but a nuisance when it comes to the football.

I find football annoying to watch at the best of times what with all the cheering, shouting, singing etc. that goes on during the game and that along with the sound of these horns makes it even more unbearable. I don't know how the players can stand it.

I voted "yes" to them being banned although it has to do with the country but ...... these things sounds like a swarm of bees which in my opinion is worse that the normal football noise.

Edited by Heather
had to take the letter 't' out of the word swarm