I'm back

Paige

Hey everyone!

I'm back although I'd be surprised if anyone had missed me. I was never a regular member on this forum when I first joined - I just chipped in when I felt confident enough to say something worth saying:blush: I lost my reading mojo a while back and haven't read a book in months but I'm slowly getting the reading bug back and I thought I'd come back here too.

I hope to be a more regular member now - I love being part of a forum where everyone loves books and reading. :smile2:

Hope everyone is well!

Paige

Thanks for the warm welcome back. I have kept in contact with some of you via facebook and I'm glad about that. :smile2:

Well, to be really honest. I used to be a chick lit junkie but having split from my boyfriend recently, I can't stand the lovely dovey stuff at the moment so I'm getting hooked into crime.

I'm reading The Timer Game by Susan Arnout Smith and it's really good!

I might get back into Chick lit sometime but it's too soon to tell.

Well, to be really honest. I used to be a chick lit junkie but having split from my boyfriend recently, I can't stand the lovely dovey stuff at the moment so I'm getting hooked into crime.

The first sentence of the introductory paragraph at the beginning of the Kinsey Millhone Mystery series by Sue Grafton (A is for Alibi etc) used to read:

"For months I lay in bed and plotted how to kill my ex-husband. But I knew I'd bungle it and get caught, so I wrote it in a book instead."

It changed after M is for Malice when she obviously remarried - but maybe it's a crime series you might enjoy! They are quite easy reading although, like lots of series, the earlier books seemed better than the last few.

Welcome back, anyway, and I hope you enjoy being back on the forum! ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...