Linwood Barclay

I really really love his books; Too Close to Home & No Time for Goodbye. They do take a while to get into, in my opinion, but straight after that you're seriously hooked.

Can't wait for his next book, especially as my forum is doing an interview with him! Anybody else read these?

• 1 month later...

Can't wait for his next book, especially as my forum is doing an interview with him! Anybody else read these?

Anywhere we can read his interview? ;)

I just noticed myself that his latest book is already out, called Fear the Worst. I'm definitely going to get it at some point. I've only read Too Close to Home so far, but I was immediately gripped with that one, it was one of the most fast-paced and unputdownable thrillers I've read. I have No Time for Goodbye on mount TBR.

Edit: Wow, Mr Barclay's one busy bee! It appears that his next novel Never Look Away is released on 2 September, 2010!

Edited by frankie

• 1 year later...

Just finished "Too close to home" - my first experience of Linwood Barclay. Very enjoyable, and I've now started "Never look away"

Ian

• 4 months later...

I read No Time for Goodbye some time ago & was absolutely entranced by it. I've read his others now & can say I've really enjoyed them all. They may be slightly formulaic but I've not read anything where I want to just read the whole book in one go for a long time.

• 11 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I've got four and I've read two Too Close To Home and Fear The Worst with No Time For Goodbye and Never Look Away on my shelf.

• 4 months later...