What's your poison?

I don't drink caffeine either, but love decaf tea, am an absolute tea-aholic, would have a drip put in if it were possible.

Other than that a nice chilled glass of white wine, or maybe cider (though I tend to get killer heads with cider).

Gave up drinking alcohol about 20 years ago - never liked the taste very much, and couldn't cope with hangovers!

I might have the occasional beer, usually a pale ale or bitter, but only a half, and that's enough for me. Possibly a cocktail, although it has to be something that doesn't taste like alcohol - Tequilla Sunrise is my fave.

Mostly, it's tea, coffee and soft drinks for me - love builders tea, green tea, peppermint tea, and proper coffee rather than instant, although I like Columbian instant if I have to have it. Otherwise, it's fruit juice - pomegranate is my current choice - or good old fashioned water.

I very rarely drink - Christmas, maybe the odd glass on holiday, but that's about all. When I do I enjoy dry white wine, or very occasionally cider. In the winter months I like Bailey's for its warming properties.

Usually though I stick to tea - either roobosch or decaff or plain old water. None of those flavoured ones full of additives and artificial sweeteners for me - just plain old fashioned tap water.

I'm not much of a drinker but when I do, its usually a bottle of miller :lol:

I enjoy a good cup of tea and occasionally coffee :lol:

For non-alcoholic stuff I drink water, juice and milk. You'd think I'd float away with all the water I drink every day :lol:. I really should buy stock in some bottled water company! No soda for me; I think I had my last can in 2006.

Alcohol-wise I don't drink a ton, just mainly if I go out for dinner or an occasional happy hour. I like white wine or a fruity cocktail. I loathe the taste of beer or anything with a strong alcohol taste, so I usually have an amaretto sour or an iron butterfly.

Oh, and coffee, of course! I've switched to decaf lately, with a regular maybe once a week. Set a mug full of coffee with a dash of cream in it and I'm at home :lol:.

I rarely drink alcohol - maybe one or two on birthdays or at Xmas or some other celebration, but even then, not much. WHen I do it's either a white wine spritzer or a Bailey's on ice (2 cubes - no more, no less!).

I love coffee and have one or two every day, but we usually get decaff. I only tend to drink tea when I'm feeling under the weather.

More often than not I drink ice-cold water or skimmed milk.

Alcohol wise, JD and coke. I also enjoy the odd White Russian, Kopparberg Pear Cider and Baileys.

Tea, coffee and water is what I drink most days. I'm afraid I've also a penchant for coke, but I try and limit that to once or twice a week.

I drink tea and lots of it :lol: Recently I'm trying to increase my water intake to help with headaches but it's just not as good as tea.

Alcohol wise, I generally drink anything! I love cocktails, Woo Woo and Strawberry Margaritas being my favourite. I also love fruit beers!

I love to drink Jacksons Sencha Green Tea, Belvoir Elderflower Presse, Ale (I like to collect the bottles with quirky labels), Cider, good Red Wine (Merlot) fresh juice such as orange, cranberry or tropical mix, i'm sure mixed with some sort of alcohol they are nice too :lol: Cocktails - I was a massive fan of screaming orgasm (has coffee and vodka in, two things I dislike but I liked the cocktail as a whole) not had that in a while, good times ordering that at a bar. :lol:

On the other hand I don't like coffee, normal tea tends to make me sluggish now so I refrain from it as much as possible, fizzy drinks bloat me so I restrict my intake of those for my wellbeing. I don't like drinking white wine or rose and i'm not a fan of vodka either. Jack Daniels with coke and Southern Comfort with lemonade used to be a couple of my favourite drinks but they are not anymore.

Can't beat cold fresh water though :friends0:

Edited by chrysalis_stage

I don't drink alcohol at all. If I'm out with friends I tend to drink fruit juice with fizzy water or lemonade.

My mum makes the most amazing virgin cocktails she puts fresh herbs and twiggy things in it. Most annoying when the wine slurpers polish it off.

I can't drink Red Bull or coke after 8pm or I don't sleep.

I drink a lot of tea too. :lol:

Non-alcoholic, is some sort of tea, or coffee, just plain coffee with milk and sugar, or cappucino or latte machiato or something. Sweet anyway.

Fruit juices I adore, preferably with mango or pineapple... my fav fruits.

Alcoholic, I love some sweet or semi-sweet white wine, can't stand the dry kind. Not a fan of red wine. Maybe some cider, can be good too. I don't do stronger liquors anymore, not worth the hangover really, and i get those when even drinking a little liquor. But I love the white wine. However, I rarely drink. I live with mom, and she hates alcohol, her dad was an alcoholic and, at some point in the past so was dad. So her tolerance is low. So when going out, birthdays and holidays, that's all.

For the non alcoholic I'm a coffee girl all the way. Black, extra shots of espresso or a super sweet white chocolat mocha, I'll take it iced, hot, basically any way you can make it.

For the alcohol I prefer fruity coctails, usually a strawberry margarita or cosmopolitan.

Tea drinking gal here! An occasional coffee gets thrown in the mix, but tea is the main juice for me.

Alcoholic drink wise, OH and I bought a few mead varieties when we were holidaying in North Wales, so we have an occasional glass of mead! Great stuff indeed. :lol:

I'm not drinking any alcohol at all right now, figured my body has enough poison to deal with as it is. But when I do drink, I like to drink a nice whiskey, not so smoky, with just a little splash of water. Also, sometimes, a glass of good wine really makes what you eat taste better- I'm just not very good at knowing what wine to go with what food.

No coffee at all for me. I drink tea. Lots of tea, almost any kind is OK. Right now I mostly drink a fairtrade Indian chai ( with lots of cardamon in it).

For non-alcoholic everyday i am a tea girl, it tends to be Earl Grey at home and builders tea at work, other than that I drink water although with a hangover its chocolate milk or non-alcaholic ginger beer. I do drink coffee if meeting friends as they never get the tea right, and loved iced coffee

For alcohol its mainly Lager although i will drink wine mostly red although rose in the summer. I do like cocktails but thats reserved for holidays mainly, otherwise i am not a sweet drink fan.

I have hardly drunk any alcohol for around the last five years or so, I just lost the taste for it after I went on a Reiki course. So it tends to be just celebration drinks now - champagne or a cocktail. Although in the winter I will sometimes have a Baileys or a hot chocolate with brandy in it to heat me up!

Non-alcoholic, it's usually tea - Earl Grey, builders, herbal/fruit, whatever's going really. :lol:

If it's non-alcoholic then coffee but I like the odd cup of tea. I love Cola too but try not to drink it very often instead I drink squash or water if it's filtered.

Alcohol wise I mostly drink cider. I like regular Strongbow but I enjoy the fruity or pear ones sometimes. I also drink lager but that's generally when a pub doesn't sell any cider that I like. I rarely drink spirits but if I do it's vodka, malibu or archers. If it's shots I quite like Cactus Jack, Goldschlager, Jegermeister or black Aftershock.

(Just realised that I'm a drunk :blush:)