What's for Dinner?

Dinner was a boring chicken & bacon sarnie lol. For tea I'm planing some spiced pork loin with boiled spuds & garden peas. The pork is currently marinating in chinese stir fry oil, black pepper, coriander, cumin, garlic & paprika.

I am having a chippy in around forty five minutes as I want to go shopping tomorrow when I am less tired as I have to work within my budget until Wednesday and don't want to screw up *good excuse* :(

We bought a tagine back from our hols in Morocco and we have used it a couple of times - once using lamb and the other, chicken. We haven't quite got it right yet but we are still trying. Going to attempt another one tonight with chicken again as it's quicker to cook up than lamb and we prefer the olive/lemon taste than the prune/apricot one for lamb.

Hopefully Chicken Kievs served with new potatoes and loads of vegetables.

I say hopefullu because OH doesn't know what time he will be getting home, and if it's too late we'll have a small bowl of soup or something similar. *sigh*

I'm gonna have pizza and roast potatoes because I want to and I'm not going shopping until I want to either.