What's for Dinner?

Eating out tonight as it is hubbys birthday.  Looking forward to it but hope they change the chips that comes with the meal to a salad.  Don't want to totally spoil my healthy eating.

I take my hat off to you Shirley - swapping chips for salad .. that takes fortitude! :D 

I had chicken and rice .. AGAIN!!

Edited by poppyshake

We are having a cheese and potato pie - its basically leftover potatoes and parsnips with a bit of red onion covered in cheddar cheese and cooked in the oven for 20 minutes. Very easy and very tasty too.

It's a chinese inspired mushroom and noodle dish for us tonight.  I've been trying to eat more foods that I was never exposed to as a child and have struggled with in adulthood, and this one has some chilli in it.  I don't like the heat that chilli gives, but I've tried this dish before and it was manageable, so I'm going to give it another go and see if I can get used to the heat.  :unsure:

It's the end of the week, so that calls for scrabbling together whatever's left in the fridge, and calling it a meal.   :lol:

I'll be having some shredded sprouts & carrots stir fried with paprika and garlic, and add to that some chickpeas, and two poached eggs.  

Edit:  And broccoli!  I almost forgot the broccoli.

Edited by Onion Budgie

I just made some quorn chicken fajitas with peppers, kidney beans and sweetcorn. Had to put mayo on instead of sour cream because I couldn't find any at the shop, would not recommend. It tasted a bit funny, even though that might just be because I'm ill...