What's for Dinner?

Swedish meatballs, Alaskan smoked salmon, pickled herring, egg mayonnaise and Emmental cheese with Scottish oatcakes and blinis. Nomn nomn nomn nomn.....as frankie would say.

While my husband had roast beef and all the trimmings at Mum and Dad's (and apple pie and ice cream for dessert) .. I had an omelette!!  :censored:

:o Omelettes are very healthy, I'm sure. Much more that roasts  :giggle2: . Hope you have plenty of chocolate to balance the healthiness of the omelette. :friends3:  

:o Omelettes are very healthy, I'm sure. Much more that roasts  :giggle2: . Hope you have plenty of chocolate to balance the healthiness of the omelette. :friends3:  

No :( I'm not allowed chocolate .. it has become .. a thing of the past :drama: 

I am having to eat healthily .. it's very trying :D

No :( I'm not allowed chocolate .. it has become .. a thing of the past :drama: 

I am having to eat healthily .. it's very trying :D

Eeek! No chocolate.... :002:  . I should be more healthy, but it is incredibly hard all the time   :empathy: . I  have fallen off the wagon big time at the moment - and have put on 7 pounds in 2 weeks!  :o  :giggle:  

Kay, you need to read this, I've never been a big chocolate lover, but when I tried to give up grains and sugar I of course then craved something sweet after dinner, thankfully I read an article like this soon after and just one or two squares of quality dark chocolate helps to satisfy the cravings, plus there are benefits to it too, in moderation of course. make sure you read to the end. My preference is for the Lindt 70%, I can manage a lttle of the 80% but I don't enjoy it as much, so I only eat that when I've bought the wrong one..  :roll:

http://authoritynutrition.com/7-health-benefits-dark-chocolate/

Eeek! No chocolate.... :002:  . I should be more healthy, but it is incredibly hard all the time   :empathy: . I  have fallen off the wagon big time at the moment - and have put on 7 pounds in 2 weeks!  :o  :giggle:  

That's so easy to do but try losing 7lb in 2 weeks .. it's impossible. The diet Gods have got this the wrong way around  :blush2: 

Kay, you need to read this, I've never been a big chocolate lover, but when I tried to give up grains and sugar I of course then craved something sweet after dinner, thankfully I read an article like this soon after and just one or two squares of quality dark chocolate helps to satisfy the cravings, plus there are benefits to it too, in moderation of course. make sure you read to the end. My preference is for the Lindt 70%, I can manage a lttle of the 80% but I don't enjoy it as much, so I only eat that when I've bought the wrong one..  :roll:

http://authoritynutrition.com/7-health-benefits-dark-chocolate/

I do do this but Alan loves choccy so much and he can't help but dig in (and not just two squares.) What I did do was buy one of those small Green & Black 70% dark chocolate bars .. and limit myself to two squares but Alan would always eat the rest in one go (only about four squares) and so there is never any for another day. If I get a big bar it would probably go the same way .. I'd have two squares and he'd woof the rest. It really is an addiction with him. I could buy some when he's away but I'd feel so guilty and disloyal .. like I've got another man or something :D .. to be eating chocolate without him  :blush2: I expect he eats plenty without me :D 

That's so easy to do but try losing 7lb in 2 weeks .. it's impossible. The diet Gods have got this the wrong way around  :blush2: 

I do do this but Alan loves choccy so much and he can't help but dig in (and not just two squares.) What I did do was buy one of those small Green & Black 70% dark chocolate bars .. and limit myself to two squares but Alan would always eat the rest in one go (only about four squares) and so there is never any for another day. If I get a big bar it would probably go the same way .. I'd have two squares and he'd woof the rest. It really is an addiction with him. I could buy some when he's away but I'd feel so guilty and disloyal .. like I've got another man or something :D .. to be eating chocolate without him  :blush2: I expect he eats plenty without me :D 

Steve's the same, though he eats the kids white or milk chocolate first, I hide my chocolate in the vegetable drawer.. safest place in the house!!  :giggle2:

:D It was my own fault, but the 2 weeks were a chocolate fest, now I have to "pay" for it.

I hide my chocolate in the vegetable drawer.. safest place in the house!!  :giggle2:

:D  

Today I had a pizza. One of those sauce-stuffed crust ones. I didn't eat the whole thing, but I came close, and it sat in my stomach for 2.5 hours digesting and making me feel uncomfortable.

I'm looking forward to NOT eating pizza again for quite some time.