What's for Dinner?

We're off out to our favourite Chinese this evening to properly celebrate Maddie's birthday now her Dad is home. I'm afraid my healthy eating will have to be set aside for an hour or two!!

Sounds lovely .. yum yum .. hope you have a good time :) 

I had chicken korma earlier .. will have toast and jam for tea  :blush2: 

Thanks Kay.. I'll try for moderation..

Good idea .. after all, a little bit of what you fancy does you good :) 

I love Korma though I'm too lazy to make my own, luckily our Butchers sell a nice sauce.. I have to get spicier ones for the men though.. Makes my eyes water!!

Yes .. I buy a sauce too  :blush2: I have made my own in the past but it's not a speedy process is it :D I used to love one that Patak's produced but when they went over to jars it changed and is a bit too sour for me now. Alan is as wimpy as me when it comes to curries .. Tikka Masala is as hot as we go :D

Today was my first proper cheat day since I started eating a bit better 16 days ago. However, I still didn't quite go all out - for dinner my friend and I ordered from my favourite local pizza place, but I actually got a chicken baguette instead of pizza. I did, however, get a piece of tiramisiu too :lol:

That seems ok Nollaig. Am very aware of the way cultural expectations make women especially, deny themselves in the name of fashion and sylph like bodies. Get fit, but stuff the aesthetes and the media. Enjoy the food!

Edited by itsmeagain

Bit of everything really.. sunday huh? Had some ham, small one (500gr), first pan fried it and then put it into the oven with whatever veggies i had, meant garlic, onions and carrot. Some bread to put the ham on and a bit bowl of iceberg lettuce with feta cheese and croutons. Nomnom.

I haven't decided yet, but I might try out one of Jamie Oliver's recipes - he has a very nice looking one for whole roasted celeriac with a mushroom sauce. And as I'm going vegetarian for the week (as an experiment), I thought it would be the perfect opportunity to try out a few new recipes. :)