What's for Dinner?

Chinese takeaway tonight. I had sweet and sour chicken, egg-fried rice and chips. Love a Saturday night food indulgence now and again...

Edited by Ben

We went out for Mexican fajitas tonight... at a small restaurant by my house.  Just some Spanish rice, refried beans, some strips of steak and chicken with onion and whole garlic, a little shredded cheese in a handmade warm tortilla- yum!!

Edited by Anna Begins

This thread makes me hungry every time I read it :D.

Today I made ovenpasta with pasta, smoked sausage from a shop near here that sells the best ones, and various kinds of vegetables (and of course tomato sauce). I really enjoyed it :).

This thread makes me hungry every time I read it :D.

Today I made ovenpasta with pasta, smoked sausage from a shop near here that sells the best ones, and various kinds of vegetables (and of course tomato sauce). I really enjoyed it :).

Did you also have cheese in the pasta. :)

Tonight we are having pasta in marinara sauce. I will also have meatballs with mine. I haven't selected a wine yet to have with the pasta.

Edited by muggle not

Did you also have cheese in the pasta. :)

Tonight we are having pasta in marinara sauce. I will also have meatballs with mine. I haven't selected a wine yet to have with the pasta.

Yes :)! Sorry, I forgot to mention that. Have a good dinner :).

• 2 weeks later...

Slice of cold turkey, carrot and parsnip mash, peas and skirlie with gravy. Sort of a mini Xmas lunch really  :smile: , as we will have something different on Christmas Day.

Vegan pasties from Jamaica. Vegan soup, mushroom.

Do you always have a vegan diet? Did you choose a vegan diet for ethical reasons....or for dairy-products allergy/intolerance etc. sort of reasons?  

• 5 weeks later...

Wednesday we are taking our granddaughter to the airport in Charlotte, NC. Prior to the flight we will have an early dinner at the Cheesecake Factory. Check out the Cheesecake Desserts.

http://www.thecheesecakefactory.com/menu/desserts/cheesecakes

Oooooooo ......I checked out your link, so hard to choose!! You'll have to let us know which one (or more than one!) you went for.

(at the moment, going by the photos, I'm having the Caramel Pecan Turtle one :wub: )

edit.... and then there's the Kahlua Cocoa Coffee one :D 

Edited by poppy

I've been busy cooking.

2 x Peppered Salmon salad with lemon juice dressing

2 x Salmon salad with sweet Chilli dressing

1 x Cajun Chicken with spicy Sweet Potato wedges and mixed veggies

3 x Chilli Chicken with spicy Sweet Potato wedges and Broccoli

3 x Fajita Chicken with spicy Sweet Potato wedges and mixed veggies.

post-6285-0-66781700-1420551747_thumb.jpg

Edited by Brian.

I'll trade you. I cook for zombies so I can't do the lovely meals like yours (except for when the kids are gone) so my meals have to be very filling and have the potential to be leftover lunch.

Today's meal is a very savory baked potato soup with cheddar and swiss cheese, chives and sour cream with garlic bread.

I'll trade you. I cook for zombies so I can't do the lovely meals like yours (except for when the kids are gone) so my meals have to be very filling and have the potential to be leftover lunch.

Today's meal is a very savory baked potato soup with cheddar and swiss cheese, chives and sour cream with garlic bread.

That sounds mouthwatering.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...