What's for Dinner?

Turkey breast with mushroom sauce, potatoes and salad.  A piece of figolla for dessert.

:chef:

I had to google figolla - they sound lovely Mau. :smile:  If you only had a piece, how big was the original bit? :giggle:

Tonight we are going to have some local made sausages with some Venezia potatoes and vegetables. All I need now is husband to get home so I get it all sorted.

Tonight we had Chicken Fajitas with a tomato/mango salsa. They were delicious. Tomorrow I plan on making a Mexican chicken dinner. I found the recipe whilst looking in my many cook books and am in the mood to try new things.

Easter dinner at our house - ham, some groovy truffle-butter mashed potatoes and balsamic brussells sprouts. 

For dessert it's chocolate cupcakes and Bird's custard!  My 1/8th British-ness is very pleased :D.

I had to google figolla - they sound lovely Mau. :smile:  If you only had a piece, how big was the original bit? :giggle:

Tonight we are going to have some local made sausages with some Venezia potatoes and vegetables. All I need now is husband to get home so I get it all sorted.

They are lovely Chrissy.

A typical figolla would be around 15-20 cms long, and around 17 cms wide, although that is a very rough estimate as they come in all shapes and sizes.  Usually they are decorated with icining and or chocolate and a chocolate egg is put on top.

The size of the helping varies... depending - mine is always very generous :) I love figolli.

Jacket Potato with cheese and colslaw :D

I should eat more jacket spuds but problem is I like equal quantities of potato and butter, I need to find a healthier equivalent!!

Spaghetti and meatballs for the boys tonight (one of their favourites), spaghetti with tomato and vegetable sauce for me, sometimes the simplest foods are the tastiest. :)