What's for Dinner?

Today we have rollade, chips/potatoes in the oven and some yet-to-be-determined vegetables (presumably I'll have salad, as I don't like most cooked vegetables, without a sauce). According to a translation page, rollade is: collared beef, rolled rost. Except that ours is not beef, it's pork. It's basically pork cooked in the oven, with some herbs.

Edited by Athena

We just had a mixed grill special and some shoarma + bun (everything with garlic sauce), and chips, to celebrate my dad's happy news from yesterday. It was kind of out of the blue for me, my parents had decided this. I really don't mind though, I like it! It's not good for my weight though presumably, and I didn't eat as many vegetables as would've been good for me. It was very nice though.

We went out for dinner tonight. Because of some problems, they only had the carvery running. So I had a delicious veggie roast, and then a Baileys and caramel cheesecake. Very full now! :)

• 2 weeks later...