What's for Dinner?

Finished off the last of my veggies tonight along with a salad smothered in balsamic vinegar. My fridge is now officially bare save for some pickles, coffee and a few other random bits! :D

Mmmm it was a good sunday roast yesterday, wondering what to cook for tonight though...thinkin somethin easy like sausage and mash...lol

Wanting to cook something really nice on Weds though and not sure what to do...any ideas...???

Mmmm it was a good sunday roast yesterday, wondering what to cook for tonight though...thinkin somethin easy like sausage and mash...lol

Wanting to cook something really nice on Weds though and not sure what to do...any ideas...???

Loads of ideas depends on what you like and what ingredients you have

I am doing chicken jalfrezi tonight haven't had it in ages and feel the need to chop some things up

Curry is always good...need to chop things up...??? Sounds ominous...lol

Fancy something quite light but tasty....I can buy any ingredients pretty much and like most things...

I think I have to be the worst person to make decisions...!!! I'm awful at them....haha

Am making Daging Semoor right now, this Indonesian beef stew, with other than usual veggies, now with peppers and snow peas. Never eaten or made this before, it's with pre-made herb/spice-mix to be honest, this sachet of wet herbal mix. Might go for the real thing when I know I like it but not planning to spend that long in the kitchen for something I don't know I like. It smells okay, and tastes that too, but there's some spice I can't identify yet, let alone know the english name, that I don't know.

I had to wiki to know what snow peas where called in english. We just call them "peultjes". ;)

Back to making food now.

Husband has been taken out to Brands Hatch for a birthday treat, so I will be dining alone.

I had intended to treat myself to something nice that he wouldn't eat, but didn't get round to shopping/defrosting. So it will be whatever is in the fridge - probably left over cauliflower/chickpea/coconut curry .