• Announcements

• Hayley

Signing Up   11/06/2018

Signing Up is once again available. New members are very welcome
    • Hayley

February Supporter Giveaway   02/07/2019

February already! And with February comes the next supporter giveaway. This month, with great thanks once again to www.thestorygift.co.uk , we have a brilliantly bookish set of 'storyteller' pencils (featuring famous first lines) and a retro library card notebook!      As always, you'll be automatically entered into the giveaway if you support the forum on patreon, or if your pre-patreon membership is still active. If you want to be involved in the giveaway but don't currently support, you can join the patreon at any point in February here:  www.patreon.com/bookclubforum . 
Lilywhite

What's for Dinner?

Not sure today. I'm off to the supermarket in a bit so I'm hoping to pick up a bit of inspiration there.

Maybe a Biryani....

I am thinking pizza as its Friday, Pay day and going out for a drink or 5

Burger and chips... a little unheathly, but its a Saturday so we're having a treat!

Was gonna order pizza but I feel like cooking so instead I'm making lemon pepper cod, roasted buttered zucchini, tomatoes, sweet corn and creamy red mashed potatoes.

Beef koftas, pitta bread, watercress, cucumber, and houmus...lovely :(

Mmmm houmus, Pickle, yum! My fave :(. Do you make it yourself?

I've got some chicken sausage thawing out, so I'll grill it up tonight and have it with some salad and brussels sprouts.

I have made it in the past but this one was shop bought, I love it in the summer as a dip or sandwich filler.

I'm feeling fatnacious because my lunch was a huge vegetable bake with a slice of gammon I'd marinated overnight in treacle, orange juice and mustard. It was wonderful, but there really was quite a lot of it!

Then I made cinnamon rolls to take over to my sister's, and ate loads of the dough because it is just deeeelish. I haven't even been able to look at dinner yet, I'll probably have some smoked mackerel with salad in a bit.

It's yummy stuff, Pickle! I like making it but sometimes it's a chore so I just get the store-bought stuff if I'm feeling lazy :(.

Veg Biriyani, well i ate it & the kids turned their noses up at it :lol:

Smoked haddock with a mustard butter sauce, vegetables and Jersey Royal potatoes. Just eaten it and it was lovely. :lol: