What are you watching now?

Lilywhite

Yesterday I watched two episodes of Star Trek - The Original Series (my boyfriend gave me a Blu-ray for my birthday) and one episode of The Big Bang Theory (they're showing season six now on TV here, BBT is one of my favourite shows). It was all good :).

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm about half way through season 7 of Criminal Minds.

Bloody hell! I love that show. They are currently running that exactly season over here, but I'm not watching it because I think I've missed season 6 and maybe even 5, and I want to watch them first.

I'm currently watching a Finnish TV show about friends who have Down syndrome (it's reality TV).

Edit: Athena, TBBT is so cool! :) I think you are one season ahead of us here in Finland, I'm jealous :D

Bloody hell! I love that show. They are currently running that exactly season over here, but I'm not watching it because I think I've missed season 6 and maybe even 5, and I want to watch them first.

I'm currently watching a Finnish TV show about friends who have Down syndrome (it's reality TV).

I love it as well, I started to watch it once the original series of CSI lost its sparkle for me. I can't watch it at all since Ted Danson took a lead role in it. I always miss stuff when it is being shown on TV so I got the DVD's so I can watch Criminal Minds at my own pace. You definitely need to watch 5 and 6 before 7 as a lot happens in those series which effect the later episodes.

I love it as well, I started to watch it once the original series of CSI lost its sparkle for me. I can't watch it at all since Ted Danson took a lead role in it. I always miss stuff when it is being shown on TV so I got the DVD's so I can watch Criminal Minds at my own pace. You definitely need to watch 5 and 6 before 7 as a lot happens in those series which effect the later episodes.

I know, so much happens with the team of agents, I don't want to miss anything that happens to them in their personal lives. I love Penelope and Morgan :D I think they should get it on :giggle2:

CSI's okay, but I don't think much of it compared to Criminal Minds. CM started running here about the same time that NCIS, and CM is just infinitely better, I tried watching NCIS and I didn't find it funny or good at all. That is of course only my humble opinion.

Edit: Athena, TBBT is so cool! :) I think you are one season ahead of us here in Finland, I'm jealous :D
It's pretty rare, most of the time we are one year behind the US, since last year though the channel that's showing TBBT is only a few months behind the US with showing the episodes, which is really good. I'm enjoying watching them on TV, then I buy (or are gifted) the season on DVD or Blu-ray once that's released. So far they've shown a few episodes of season six, and it's pretty good so far. I missed two episodes unfortunately (didn't know they'd begun showing season six), but the rest of them were pretty good. I hope you'll see them sometime too in Finland!

I know, so much happens with the team of agents, I don't want to miss anything that happens to them in their personal lives. I love Penelope and Morgan :D I think they should get it on :giggle2:

CSI's okay, but I don't think much of it compared to Criminal Minds. CM started running here about the same time that NCIS, and CM is just infinitely better, I tried watching NCIS and I didn't find it funny or good at all. That is of course only my humble opinion.

I quite like NCIS, mainly for its comedy value as it doesn't take itself too seriously and that makes a refreshing change. I think the big problem with CSI now is that it never recovered after losing Grissom as a character.