What are you watching now?

Lilywhite

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In a couple of hours' time, the first Rugby League State of Origin match, Queensland v NSW, on Sky Sports. It's an annual sporting highlight in this household.

And for Kylie's benefit, I'll be barracking for the Blues. But I won't be putting any money on them :lol:

In a couple of hours' time, the first Rugby League State of Origin match, Queensland v NSW, on Sky Sports. It's an annual sporting highlight in this household.

And for Kylie's benefit, I'll be barracking for the Blues. But I won't be putting any money on them :lol:

Woohoo! Thanks for the support, Roland. I'm too scared to watch it (for those who don't know, NSW has lost the last 5 series to Qld :(). I think I'll just check in every now and then. If it looks like we're going to win, I'll start watching properly. I suppose I'm a fair-weather supporter. biggrin.gif

Woohoo! Thanks for the support, Roland. I'm too scared to watch it (for those who don't know, NSW has lost the last 5 series to Qld :(). I think I'll just check in every now and then. If it looks like we're going to win, I'll start watching properly. I suppose I'm a fair-weather supporter. biggrin.gif

One of the best SOO games for years, Kylie. The Blues came up just a little short, but it was a lot closer than I'd have expected. I really will get out there and see one some day - it's the ultimate sporting contest, I reckon.

One of the best SOO games for years, Kylie. The Blues came up just a little short, but it was a lot closer than I'd have expected. I really will get out there and see one some day - it's the ultimate sporting contest, I reckon.

I watched the second half and started getting into it when NSW scored their first try. I got quite excited when we pulled out in front, but we only managed to hold onto it for about a minute! :rolleyes: Disappointing result, but hopefully the closeness of the game will help them realise that beating Qld is not impossible.

food network

Jealous, Sofia! I love Food Network Saturday mornings. I don't have cable anymore so I can't watch, but I used to love seeing what everyone would cook up :). Ina and Giada were two of my faves.

Right now I'm watching the birds outside on my terrace, as is my cat! :lol: It's a wonder they don't notice her and fly off. I'm also watching the clouds and grumbling. I want sun!

Jealous, Sofia! I love Food Network Saturday mornings. I don't have cable anymore so I can't watch, but I used to love seeing what everyone would cook up :). Ina and Giada were two of my faves.

Right now I'm watching the birds outside on my terrace, as is my cat! :lol: It's a wonder they don't notice her and fly off. I'm also watching the clouds and grumbling. I want sun!

I love Ina and Giada as well....and I would kill for Ina's garden!!! Right now Rachael is on, and she tends to get a bit of flack, but there has to be something said for being able to throw a decent looking meal on the table in under 30 mins! And most of the time it looks like something she literally threw together from her pantry....that's my style :giggle2: