What are you watching now?

Lilywhite

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Extraordinary dogs. A documentary series about all things dog. In today's episode there were labradors that were trained to be assistance dogs, and they were actually trained by low security prison inmates in Hobart, Tasmania. Dogs <3

I just watched an episode of Supernatural and Dexter. The former was very good, but the latter blew me away. My mouth was literally hanging open in shock at the twist at the end.

Someone please decide for me - having as usual forgot to sleep, I have the time to dozily catch up with a show while I have brekky. Do I watch the last episode of Supernatural, or the one before last of Being Human (just realised I have somehow fallen behind)?

I'd go for Supernatural, definitely, although I have to admit that I haven't even heard of the other show.

I'm watching Talkin' 'bout Your Generation, a funny game show.

Have just caught up with the last two episodes of Being Human and the latest Glee (I'd gotten my facts mixed up it seems, new Supernatural not out until April it seems), and the verdict is:

Being Human - beautiful, brilliant, touching, some superb acting all involved, Russell Tovey and Aidan Turner in particular shine even more than usual. BUT, I'm really annoyed with the hinting at an already commissioned Season 4 when they've just

killed Mitchell,

it was stunningly done and couldn't have really gone any other way but it should have marked the perfect ending, not some sort of new beginning. I feel like I did at the end of Supernatural Season 5: why does no one have the nerve to leave a series on a high rather than milk it for all it's worth? I'll still watch Being Human Season 4 in the same way I'm still watching Supernatural Season 6 which I know is what they're banking on, but valuing money over artistic integrity is just not cool.

Glee - awwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

Kurt and Blaine smooch at last and it's adorable, if cut off a bit short. Bless their cotton socks, I'm glad someone finally gives Kurt the warm fuzzies he deserves.

That is all.

I just finished watching Bones and am watching an episode of Gilmore Girls or two before bed.

BookJumper, I didn't read your Being Human spoilers! :D I'm still waiting for season 2 to become available from Netflix, but I'm dreaming about George and Mitchell constantly :lol:

Been watching Comic Relief all night; fantastic stuff and all for a great cause. James Corden's new sketch was incredible.