What are you watching now?

Lilywhite

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Being Human.....ahhh Mitchel

I know, isn't he just *nom*? Quite fond of George too, but in a more cuddlesome way. I'll be catching up on the BBC iPlayer in a sec, I was so dead yesterday I actually managed to fall asleep halfway through the episode. Shameful, I know.

Supernatural. The boys are in Sioux Falls. When I heard that, I was like 'Abbyyyyyy!'
You were not the only one. Abbyyyyyyyy!

I know, isn't he just *nom*? Quite fond of George too, but in a more cuddlesome way. I'll be catching up on the BBC iPlayer in a sec, I was so dead yesterday I actually managed to fall asleep halfway through the episode. Shameful, I know.

George is defintely the one with the best lines, he is the caring one of the whole group, I love the fact that they all hav dark sides to them and no conventional prettiness and tat they live in a dated boarding house its very non hollywood. loving the new series

The Blair Witch Project. One of those films I revisit once in a while. Don't really know why.. :wink:

I haven't seen this, but it made me think of Cloverfield, which I really enjoyed. Have you seen it?

A recorded episode of 'My life In Books' where two celebs (of a sort) discuss their book journeys through 5 books of their choice.

Is that the one that Anne Robinson hosts, I wanted to watch it but I can't stand that woman.

CSI the original a particularly grusome episode but its background.

I watched the first one with PD James and Richard Bacon, and it was very watchable. The second one had Sue Perkins and Giles Coren, and unfortunately I don't like either of them. :(

Anne Robinson is OK, but I think how good she remains will depend on her guests.

I'm now watching an episode of Criminal Minds. Tense stuff! :o