What are you watching now?

Lilywhite

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

High Society

Aww one of my faves, Kylie! ;)Such good musical numbers in that one. I can never get tired of hearing Bing and Grace sing 'True Love' and of course anything else with Sinatra.

I've got Saturday Night Live on in the background but I'm about to turn it off. I really don't know why I give this show so many chances...

I hadn't realised it was a remake of The Philadelphia Story! Even though I love all the actors in High Society, I have to say that I way prefer The Philadelphia Story with Grant, Stewart and Hepburn. It's one of my favourite ever movies.

I hadn't realised it was a remake of The Philadelphia Story! Even though I love all the actors in High Society, I have to say that I way prefer The Philadelphia Story with Grant, Stewart and Hepburn. It's one of my favourite ever movies.

I'm with you, Kylie. The Philadelphia Story is an absolute classic, my second favourite film ever! High Society is okay, but not a patch on the original in my opinion.

I'm watching BBC2's Wild Night In.

Raising money for endangered animals all around the world.

I've donated. I wish I could give more because seeing the animals they are featuring is breaking my heart.

Portugal vs. Korea DPR. Well, I say watching, it's more just on in the background. I'm also flicking over to the Federer vs. Falla match - surprisingly BBC seems to be telling me at the moment that Rodger is loosing. Surely that can't be right?

Edited by Ben

Only Connect and so far I have a grand total of 0. I might pop over and see how Spain are doing though fingers and toes are crossed.

Me too - I never get any until the "missing vowels" round! And where do they get those collections of geeks from??

Mind you, Victoria Coren would be my ideal dinner date - funny, smart and she could pay for the meal out of her poker winnings ...

Me too - I never get any until the "missing vowels" round! And where do they get those collections of geeks from??

Mind you, Victoria Coren would be my ideal dinner date - funny, smart and she could pay for the meal out of her poker winnings ...

I can do great on the wall ~ sometimes! :D

I adore Victoria Coren ~ both hubby and I would be thrilled to meet her (although I think perhaps that our reasons may differ a little). :D