The Color Test

I found this little right brain/ left brain exercise a bit ago and thought it was really interesting. The first time I tried I got a 13 and the second I got 75.

Once you've gone through the questions post your score below. :)

http://www.humorsphere.com/fun/8787/colortest.swf

First time I got 88%! Second time 100% :)

My trick is to slightly blur my vision briefly so I see the colour but not the word - LOL!

100% probably only because i started and had to go back because i didn't know there was a timer and then read the instructions again :) I'm usually rubbish at those kind of things haha.

100% first time, I've attempted this type of thing before but on paper and am usually good at it.

I'm left handed and read that the opposite side of the brain is dominant (right in my case) I also read before that left handers were found to transfer information between both sides of the brain alot faster than right-handers/left brained, maybe that has something to do with how good people are at games like this.....although left brainers are said to be better with numbers....I can vouch for that, I'm personally not amazing with numbers.

Edited by chrysalis_stage

I got 75% the first time and 100% the second, yay! It's just like one of the tests on the Nintendo DS Brain Training game I remember my kids having :D

The DS could never understand my Scottish accent; I used to have to pretend I was American! :(