Image Hosting

poppy

What sites do people use for image hosting? I have been using TinyPic but now they make you enter a captcha everytime you upload a photo, which is quite annoying. I would also like one that allows you to crop and resize as well. At the moment I have to use one site for image hosting and another for resizing and it ends up quite time consuming (especially when you're always getting the size wrong like me :))

I have limited experience using Photobucket (Janet introduced me to it!) but I know that it resizes and I'm pretty sure it crops too.

I often resize pics incorrectly too. :)

I was gonna say I always use photobucket too, just tinypic for images that are random and I don't want to clutter my photobucket albums with them. For resizing, ehh I just use photoshop? Unless you just mean file size resizing and not pic dimensions resizing.

Okay, you know how when you say a word too many times it can look funny? I have that with resizing now. Anyway, if it's for making the dimensions of a picture smaller, photoshop works too, and it's not that difficult to use, some of the finer editing stuff can be a :), but image resizing is easy. ;)

I was gonna say I always use photobucket too, just tinypic for images that are random and I don't want to clutter my photobucket albums with them. For resizing, ehh I just use photoshop? Unless you just mean file size resizing and not pic dimensions resizing.

Okay, you know how when you say a word too many times it can look funny? I have that with resizing now. Anyway, if it's for making the dimensions of a picture smaller, photoshop works too, and it's not that difficult to use, some of the finer editing stuff can be a :), but image resizing is easy. ;)

yes but photoshop is a bit on the pricey side for simple photo editing. May I suggest if that is all someone needs photo editing software that is free they check out the fantastic open source GIMP