The French Open

Ophelia

Yeah, shame Richard couldn't get past Murray. Gasquet's fitness can really let him down at times.

Obviously I'm pulling for Federer to win it, but I think Rafa will, pretty comfortably.

I would prefer Nadal to Fed any day, i think it must be the blazers at Wimbledon yuk!!!

Haha, the blazers are ridiculous.

Can't go past Federer though. Best player of all time going away IMO. Even now, when he is about 60% of what he used to be, he is still clearly the best player in the world. Incredible player.

Haha, the blazers are ridiculous.

Can't go past Federer though. Best player of all time going away IMO. Even now, when he is about 60% of what he used to be, he is still clearly the best player in the world. Incredible player.

Oh I agree that he is one of the best players that the world has ever seen, just look at his record, what put me off him is his peronality or lack thereof, he has spark on the court but almost none off it.

Tsonga retired after one set due to problems with his back. Poor chap.

My personal favourite player was McEnroe, but I agree with you, DanC, regarding Federer being the greatest of all time.

Just going to tune in to the Nadal match now, thanks to the BBC and its red button!

Edited by Ophelia

If I was a betting person I might have a few bob on Jo-Wilfred Tsonga

Tsonga retired after one set due to problems with his back. Poor chap.

Great tip there, Ophelia :blush:

Been away for a few days, but I notice the SCOTTISH tennis player Andy Murray went out ....