The 'Eclipse' Film Thread

Weave

Oooh Seth, he's so cute!!! Not exactly how I picture him in the books but he's definitely right for the part :D

Don't get me started on Muse, I've been a fan since the beginning when I saw their second ever gig in a grotty pub in Teignmouth many years ago!

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oooh Seth, he's so cute!!! Not exactly how I picture him in the books but he's definitely right for the part :D

Don't get me started on Muse, I've been a fan since the beginning when I saw their second ever gig in a grotty pub in Teignmouth many years ago!

Fi ~ rock! :D

:D :D :D I shall always be grateful to my Nan for having the good taste to move to Teignmouth and allowing me to spend every summer there otherwise I'd probably would have only discovered them recently! I even said hi to Matt Bellamy at the bar :D

:D :D :D I shall always be grateful to my Nan for having the good taste to move to Teignmouth and allowing me to spend every summer there otherwise I'd probably would have only discovered them recently! I even said hi to Matt Bellamy at the bar :D

Good times Fi ;)

Its only a tiny sneak peak of 'Eclipse'

but I love the 'Doesn't he have a shirt' line (my thoughts exactly!)

:D

Click here :D

I loved that, classic!

I think we Britishers should all be miffed that though Rob is British we never get to see him on our tv screens but in the US he's everywhere! As my friend Dee said today "we get crappy tv movies, the US gets Rob"..... something not very fair about that :D I'd settle for being able to see that particular episode of Oprah!

I loved that, classic!

I think we Britishers should all be miffed that though Rob is British we never get to see him on our tv screens but in the US he's everywhere! As my friend Dee said today "we get crappy tv movies, the US gets Rob"..... something not very fair about that :D I'd settle for being able to see that particular episode of Oprah!

It grinds my gears too Fi, the most we see on British tv, is interviews which have been filmed in the US or closer in London :D

What I want to know is, when he is coming to Glasgow! :D

Another clip, this time, its the Volturi ~

Click here :D

Don't watch if you are trying to be good (like we did during the run up to New Moon)

And new pictures ~

ECLIPSEHorizontalOutdoor-cut.jpg

ECLIPSEHorizontalOutdoor.jpg

Hear the Fanfarlo track from the Eclipse S/T at -

http://www.eclipsemovie.org/live-performance-of-atlas-by-fanfarlo/

I have to say I like it, really want to hear the rest of the tracks now and not wait another 3 weeks!

Thanks again Fi ~ you rock!

I feel like I am just agreeing constantly :D but I like this song too, it has a lovely wee tune. :D

From Team Edward on Facebook -

"THE UK BOX OFFICE FOR ECLIPSE OPENS ON 21ST MAY! Some lucky Twilight fans will be able to see ECLIPSE at special advance screenings on Saturday 3rd July and Sunday 4th July, ahead of the films general release on Friday 9th July. What a great way to start the weekend!"

From Team Edward on Facebook -

"THE UK BOX OFFICE FOR ECLIPSE OPENS ON 21ST MAY! Some lucky Twilight fans will be able to see ECLIPSE at special advance screenings on Saturday 3rd July and Sunday 4th July, ahead of the films general release on Friday 9th July. What a great way to start the weekend!"

1.gif

Oh man I'm so mad I haven't been able to be on much the last couple of days! You guys are all over the Eclipse news :D.

My fave tracks from the Twilight soundtrack would have to, of course, be Muse's Supermassive Black Hole :D and Spotlight by Mutemath. As far as the New Moon soundtrack goes, I think I love Hearing Damage most, followed very closely by Satellite Heart. I love the whole thing though, and can't wait for the Eclipse CD! So many excellent bands.

I'm hoping to get my Eclipse tickets for the midnight showing tonight after work! We'll see if my local AMC theatre is on the ball.

Oh man I'm so mad I haven't been able to be on much the last couple of days! You guys are all over the Eclipse news :D.

My fave tracks from the Twilight soundtrack would have to, of course, be Muse's Supermassive Black Hole :D and Spotlight by Mutemath. As far as the New Moon soundtrack goes, I think I love Hearing Damage most, followed very closely by Satellite Heart. I love the whole thing though, and can't wait for the Eclipse CD! So many excellent bands.

I'm hoping to get my Eclipse tickets for the midnight showing tonight after work! We'll see if my local AMC theatre is on the ball.

Don't be worrying hen, we kept the Eclipse home fires burning for you! You are SO part of the loop, I hope your local theatre is selling tickets, you deserve a treat :D

Don't be worrying hen, we kept the Eclipse home fires burning for you! You are SO part of the loop, I hope your local theatre is selling tickets, you deserve a treat :D

Thanks, Weave! I can always count on you guys to be as up-to-date as possible while I'm away :D. I'll let you guys know if I got tix!

These are the extra tracks on the Eclipse soundtrack, the last 2 are only on the UK version -

Battles - The Line (Soundtrack Bonus Version)

Bombay Bicycle Club - How Can You Swallow so Much Sleep (Soundtrack Bonus Version)

Fanfarlo - Atlas (Remix)

Cee Lo Green - What Part Of Forever (Remix)

Peace, I'll try to keep on top of all the new Eclipse stuff & post it here so don't worry about missing anything :D Good luck getting tickets!!!

Hopefully this time next Friday we'll have been able to pre-book our tickets!!!!!

ETA - You can hear the Bombay Bicycle track here -

http://www.twifans.com/profiles/blogs/barnes-amp-noble-special

Edited by Fi

These are the extra tracks on the Eclipse soundtrack, the last 2 are only on the UK version -

Battles - The Line (Soundtrack Bonus Version)

Bombay Bicycle Club - How Can You Swallow so Much Sleep (Soundtrack Bonus Version)

Fanfarlo - Atlas (Remix)

Cee Lo Green - What Part Of Forever (Remix)

Peace, I'll try to keep on top of all the new Eclipse stuff & post it here so don't worry about missing anything :D

Thanks Fi :D

Woo hoo Peace! Now we just need to see if tickets for the UK really do go on sale on Friday or not and we'll all be happy :smile2:

For all Muse fans Neutron Star Collision is being released tonight after the song is debuted on Zane Lowe's show at 7.30pm, it'll be available to download after it's been played on the radio!!!

Picked up my midnight showing tickets for Eclipse yesterday, woo! Let the countdown begin! :irked:

Can I hear a heck yeah? HECK YEAH!!!! whoo~hoo peacefield!:smile2:

3.gif3.gif3.gif

Woo hoo Peace! Now we just need to see if tickets for the UK really do go on sale on Friday or not and we'll all be happy :smile2:

For all Muse fans Neutron Star Collision is being released tonight after the song is debuted on Zane Lowe's show at 7.30pm, it'll be available to download after it's been played on the radio!!!

Thanks Fi :irked:

Yahoo, can't wait!! :irked:

Thanks for the info on the Muse tune, Fi. I'll be ready for new Muse!

Oh, and I thought of you yesterday, Weave. I yelled when I was behind a car with the bumper sticker 'I Drive Like a Cullen' - I loved it! :smile2:

Oh, and I thought of you yesterday, Weave. I yelled when I was behind a car with the bumper sticker 'I Drive Like a Cullen' - I loved it! :smile2:

Fab! I love those stickers, if I could, I would put one on our car because my husband does in fact drive like a Cullen :irked:

My fave tracks from the Twilight soundtrack would have to, of course, be Muse's Supermassive Black Hole :cry: and Spotlight by Mutemath. As far as the New Moon soundtrack goes, I think I love Hearing Damage most, followed very closely by Satellite Heart. I love the whole thing though, and can't wait for the Eclipse CD! So many excellent bands.

But I didn't ask what your favourite tracks were! :( I wanted to know which track you most associated with the film. It's like when I hear Possibility I immediately think of New Moon, and vice versa. It's not my favourite track, but it's the one that I think of as the signature song for the film.

Sorry to be so strict, peacefield, but you really must pay attention :irked:

(Ooo, that was out of character for me, all my friends call me docile and placid ... we're still friends, right? :smile2:)

But I didn't ask what your favourite tracks were! :cry: I wanted to know which track you most associated with the film. It's like when I hear Possibility I immediately think of New Moon, and vice versa. It's not my favourite track, but it's the one that I think of as the signature song for the film.

Sorry to be so strict, peacefield, but you really must pay attention :irked:

(Ooo, that was out of character for me, all my friends call me docile and placid ... we're still friends, right? :smile2:)

Chesil, did I answer your question correctly? (I'm a bit scared) 3.gif:D:(