The 'Eclipse' Film Thread

Weave

Thanks peacefield :D (You gave me the idea for the magnets ~ thank you :irked:)

'Eclipse' Bookmarks With Robert Pattinson (thank you Robsessed) ~

Click here :roll:

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure how "official" this is but it's going round that Latin American duo Jesse & Joy have been "confirmed" for the Eclipse soundtrack with a song called Magic & Desire. Interesting to see if this is true!

Interesting tidbit of info, Fi, thanks! I wish we'd get more clues about the soundtrack, I mean, it's coming out in a month and how do we not know the official line-up? Odd.

I need to check out Jesse and Joy though, I've never heard of them.

Interesting tidbit of info, Fi, thanks! I wish we'd get more clues about the soundtrack, I mean, it's coming out in a month and how do we not know the official line-up? Odd.

I need to check out Jesse and Joy though, I've never heard of them.

I don't think they're that well known outside of Latin America from what I've read/heard, found this on YouTube -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQvg5X41_VE&feature=player_embedded

Should be interesting to hear their Eclipse track after listening to that :lol: Didn't we have to wait until about 3 weeks beforehand for the NM soundtrack listings? I reckon we'll know by the end of this week!

ETA: Have been listening to Jesse & Joy on iTunes and I quite like them. The only thing that bothers me is that most of their stuff appears to be light & fluffy pop so not sure how that would fit with the tone of Eclipse.

Edited by Fi

More rumours abound! From E! Online -

"Starry-eyed, vampire-loving romantics aren't the only ones jealous of Bella and Edward right now.

Summit Entertainment is primed to split the final Twilight Saga installment, Breaking Dawn, into two films: author Stephenie Meyer has signed off; Bill Condon's onboard to direct two; Robert Pattinson is ready to roll, as are Kristen Stewart and Taylor Lautner.

So what's the holdup on declaring Breaking Dawn a twofer?... See more

According to the Hollywood Reporter, it's some of the so-called secondary and lesser-paid stars of the series, particularly Kellan Lutz and Ashley Greene, who have not agreed to Summit's terms and are demanding more money for their pale-faced efforts.

A source told the trade that the offers the actors received for the proposed fifth film were "offensive" in comparison with how much dough the franchise has earned. Another insider says, meanwhile, that Summit might be willing to cut ties with at least one of them to "make a point."

Now, fans have already been forced to accept a midsaga cast change: Bryce Dallas Howard replaces Rachelle Lefevre as the murderous Victoria in the upcoming Eclipse.

But there might be a mutiny if the Cullen clan is replaced with newcomers!"

Also mentioned here -

http://www.entertainmentwise.com/news/53408/The-Twilight-Saga-Breaking-Dawn-To-Be-Split-Into-Two-Films

Oh the drama! :) Thanks for the link Fi! We finally get a date for Breaking Dawn but there might be different actors/actresses! :)

I won't bother watching it if they cut them or replace them with new people, they should stop being so stingy and just give them more money, after all they've made them an absolute fortune :)

Well said Lexie! have you ever considered being an agent to the stars?:)

A full track listing for the Eclipse soundtrack is being announced tomorrow!!! Yay :)

ETA - Bit more info!

"Last week, we learned that British rock lords Muse will return for a Twi*light three-peat on the upcom*ing third sound*track install*ment in as many movies for that obscure lit*tle book series (is it about were*wolves? vam*pires? hobbits? We really can’t recall).

Anyhow, MySpace tells EW exclu*sively that they will unveil the full sound*track ros*ter for Twi*light:Eclipse, begin*ning Wednes*day, May 12, at 11am EST/8am PST (US)… and con*tin*u*ing on for many hours, at the rate of one band reveal every half hour. (We will do our best to update you in real time here; you can also get the updates on Twit*ter via @MySpaceMusic)."

Edited by Fi

Soundtrack listings - 15 tracks again :)

1. Metric - "Eclipse (All Yours)"

2. Muse - "Neutron Star Collision (Love Is Forever)"

3. The Bravery - "Ours"

4. Florence & The Machine - "Heavy In Your Arms"

5. Sia - "My Love"

6. Fanfarlo - "Atlas"

7. The Black Keys - "Chop And Change"

8. The Dead Weather - "Rolling In On A Burning Tire"

9. Beck & Bat For Lashes - "Let's Get Lost"

10. Vampire Weekend - "Jonathan Low"

11. UNKLE ft. The Black Angels - "With You In My Head"

12. Eastern Conference Champions - "A Million Miles An Hour"

13. Band Of Horses - "Life On Earth"

14. Cee-Lo Green - "What Part Of Forever"

15. Howard Shore - "Jacob's Theme"

Edited by Fi

Soundtrack listings - 15 tracks again :)

1. Metric - Eclipse (All Yours)

:) :) Thanks Fi :P

I am loving this soundtrack so far, just added The Dead Weather :D

Ooops, MySpace boobed and announced Dead Weather early :D Correct no. 5 now listed!

Edited by Fi

So, thankfully the Jesse & Joy rumour was just that - a rumour! Phew :D And the last track follows on from the previous S/T's, Howard Shore with Jacob's Theme :D

I'm quite excited to get Eclipse now but I have to admit I'm a bit puzzled by the inclusion of Cee-Lo Green, seems a bit strange! I'm loving The Black Keys, Metric, Florence, Muse (goes without saying!), Dead Weather, Vampire Weekend, Bat For Lashes & Beck - actually I might as well just say I'm loving all of them except track 14 :D :D

Now that I've wasted 7 hours of my best friend's first day of her visit here I'm off to make her watch Twilight & New Moon ;)

I love them too, Weave!! I think they have a new CD coming out soon so that's exciting! LOVE their sound.

Oh fantastic, thanks for letting me know peacefield, I love their sound too, I only have two of their albums, 'Rubber Factory' & 'Magic Potion', so excited they are on the soundtrack :D

Thank you Fi! you are awesome :D

I am very biased when it comes to Muse because I think they are great, loving the song! :D

Another 'Eclipse' still, its Seth Clearwater people!!! (for people who know me, they will understand my excitement, Seth is one of my favourite characters) ~

SethClearwater.jpg

~Thank you Twi~fans :D