The 'Eclipse' Film Thread

Weave

Chesil, after I swore up and down I wouldn't watch the trailer (ask Weave, she knows ;)) I couldn't contain myself and watched it last week. I've watched it quite a few times come to think of it :lol:. I think the trailer looks good too! Especially one part in particular, woohoo!

I'm glad you guys won't have to wait again and will see it the dame day I will. I asked for the day off back in January, so I'm read and waiting. I wouldn't mind a thread, since we can always talk about what's supposedly going to be in the film, and how it compares with the book, but whatever you guys think I'm fine with too.

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chesil, after I swore up and down I wouldn't watch the trailer (ask Weave, she knows ;)) I couldn't contain myself and watched it last week. I've watched it quite a few times come to think of it :lol:. I think the trailer looks good too! Especially one part in particular, woohoo!

I do indeed know :giggle2: loads of kudos to you peace because you avoided everything BD related! I gave up after about...5 seconds (after the honeymoon pictures were released) but I always make my mind up once I see the final product. :D

I'm glad you guys won't have to wait again and will see it the dame day I will. I asked for the day off back in January, so I'm read and waiting. I wouldn't mind a thread, since we can always talk about what's supposedly going to be in the film, and how it compares with the book, but whatever you guys think I'm fine with too.

I going to see BD with my twi~gang (yes I have a gang :lol:) on the 21st November, so no one tell me anything :lol:

I going to see BD with my twi~gang (yes I have a gang :lol:) on the 21st November, so no one tell me anything :lol:

Who all are you going with, Weave? I can't wait :D. I'll probably have to do a re-read or two of the book beforehand as well.

Who all are you going with, Weave? I can't wait :D. I'll probably have to do a re-read or two of the book beforehand as well.

Me, my friend Claire, Amanda, Nicola, Jan and a few other people :)

• 4 weeks later...