The 'Eclipse' Film Thread

Weave

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know, Breaking Dawn will probably open up over here a few days before you. You could fly over and see it with me :( Start planning now!

Abby, if you're not in the UK when BD 1 comes out I will definitely fly over there - I think it would be great to see at least one Twi-film in the US!!!

Quick question: Is this the last film in the series, or is there another to come?

There are two more - the last book Breaking Dawn is being split into two films. Part one should be out end of next year.

BD part 1 is November 2011 and BD part 2 is July 2012 - they're doing an HP and dragging it out as long as possible :roll::( So the world will be Twi-obsessed for at least another 2 years :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

LMAO! That is absolutely brilliant, Fi! :giggle:

Have you seen this one? These guys have done really hillarious spoofs of all the trailers:

I have seen that one! I love their version of the Volturi :giggle:

I have seen that one! I love their version of the Volturi :giggle:

It's hillarious that they have both Alice and Jane played by guys. My favorite part is when 'Victoria' gets the ladder for the tree! That girl does the dramatic Victoria look perfect!

It's hillarious that they have both Alice and Jane played by guys. My favorite part is when 'Victoria' gets the ladder for the tree! That girl does the dramatic Victoria look perfect!

What's even funnier is that the guy playing Jane, on the odd occasion when he turned his face the right way, looked spookily like Dakota Fanning :o:lol:

What's even funnier is that the guy playing Jane, on the odd occasion when he turned his face the right way, looked spookily like Dakota Fanning :o:lol:

He did! He even had her emotionless 'vibe' down too. :lol:

I loved when the guy who was playing Alice said something like "This is too human for me." :lol:

He did! He even had her emotionless 'vibe' down too. :lol:

I loved when the guy who was playing Alice said something like "This is too human for me." :lol:

And wiped sweat off his face :lol:

I liked -

Jacob - "At least we get to kill some vampires..."

Edward - "D**k!"

• 2 weeks later...

So if I want to see this movie looks like I will have to go tomorrow morning at 10.15 ! Random time, but looks like it may be the only showing in two of our cinemas here this week. Nobody else to go with so will be a sado and go myself.:blush:

I've been three times to see it on my own - at least sitting on my own I don't feel embarrassed when I get a huge grin on my face at certain parts of the film, and, like Kimmy said, no inane or idiotic comments from annoying friends! :lol: Hope you enjoy it smile2.gif

Certain parts as in the **coughleghitchcough** ?? I almost passed out from not breathing during that part, but at least I was smiling! :lol:

Stephanie, does the Eclipse DVD not come out until October? Man that's an age away!

Edited by peacefield

Grins on the faces are good fellow fans! I actually had a wee mini applause to myself at one point in the movie because (sad but true) I was very happy :lol::blush:

I do go to see it yesterday. Needless to say it wasn't busy..lol. I did enjoy it, but Bella sure does annoy me. Sat there oggling 'Jacob' hubba hubba. Think I am converting to Team Jacob :cool: Have to say too Emmit is a bit of a 'tank' too! Oh yeh..the film was quite good!

Aww man I want to see it. This thread is just cruel :blush::giggle:

Peace - I'm sure I read somewhere that the expected date was the end of October because of New Moon release - the time between release at cinema and release of DVD. I'm sure it was about 4 month. There wasn't an official announcement that's just what was predicted.

:lol: Self-applause is always approved of, Weave! During which part did you do that??

It was the proposal scene! :blush: it was so lovely and I had a wee mini applause to myself, also at one point, me and the woman in the same row as me and my sister (the woman was with her young daughter) said 'awwww' at the same time, its was quite funny :lol:

I do go to see it yesterday. Needless to say it wasn't busy..lol. I did enjoy it, but Bella sure does annoy me. Sat there oggling 'Jacob' hubba hubba. Think I am converting to Team Jacob :cool: Have to say too Emmit is a bit of a 'tank' too! Oh yeh..the film was quite good!

Team Jacob Inver???? tsk tsk :lol:

It was the proposal scene! :blush: it was so lovely and I had a wee mini applause to myself, also at one point, me and the woman in the same row as me and my sister (the woman was with her young daughter) said 'awwww' at the same time, its was quite funny :lol:

Team Jacob Inver???? tsk tsk :lol:

Oh I also forgot to add I got an ace present from my friend Nicky today, a Team Edward fridge magnet and a lovely bookmark :)