Your Book Activity Today - Thread 11

Janet

Read another short story from Kazuo Ishiguro's Nocturnes so only one left to go now, but I've been distinctly underwhelmed by them. But, after eight weeks of being "On Its Way" the library have finally emailed me to say Wicked is ready for me to collect! :D

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have just finnished my re-read of The Hobbit I had forgotten how good it was but it was interesting to see how it developed into the sophistication of LOTR

I finished Blue Moon by Laurell K Hamilton and have now moved on to Obsidian Butterfly, the next in the series :)

Wow, you've caught up with me quickly! I'm about 100 pages into Obsidian Butterfly now, but it was too big to carry in my bag, so that's taken me about a week :D Going to concentrate on it next though.

Wow, you've caught up with me quickly! I'm about 100 pages into Obsidian Butterfly now, but it was too big to carry in my bag, so that's taken me about a week :) Going to concentrate on it next though.

I know, :D I can't put them down! This is the last of the series I have in my possession, and the fourth one I'll have read since the order arrived, which was only on Saturday! I'm trying to slow down so I don't have to order any more too soon :( This one is a good big book, so hopefully it will last me at least a few more days ;)