Tony and Susan by Austin Wright

Michelle

This is a book originally published in 1993, but this time around it seems to have caught the attention of reviewers. The new hardback cover certainly has an eye catching simplicity about it.

The story itself is quite unusual, Susan receives a manuscript from her ex husband, which he asks her to read, stating she was always his best critic. Susan is a keen reader, and she chooses a time when her husband is away, thus reading it in three sittings.

In this way, we get to read Edward

51JVdqwZSnL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

I have just ordered this book from Amazon. I recently heard an interview with the most recent publisher on Radio Scotland's 'Book Cafe' show. He initially missed out on publishing this book the first time round, but said it was a book that has stayed with him for years, and he jumped at the chance to re-publish it now.

I was so impressed with his enthusiasm that I ordered the book straight away. Having read your review, I am looking forward to Tony and Susan even more. Thanks for the review.