• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Haven't posted in here for a while, but have to say I love Weave's latest avatar. So cute! :smile2:

Thanks Chesil :) I love my converse and was so happy when I found a converse avatar! :)

• 4 weeks later...

Speaking of The Neck, he is in Australia at the moment and will be appearing on a local comedic quiz show. It's a pretty funny show, and overseas celebrities sometimes don't know what to make of it, so I'll be interested to see how The Neck does. :)

I LOVE Frankie's new avatar. I have a feeling you've had it for a few days, Frankie? I'm not sure, but I only just noticed. It has the same sort of colouring as your last avatar, so I haven't been looking too closely.

Speaking of The Neck, he is in Australia at the moment and will be appearing on a local comedic quiz show. It's a pretty funny show, and overseas celebrities sometimes don't know what to make of it, so I'll be interested to see how The Neck does. :)

Which quiz?? Holy heck, I mean Holy Neck!! :huh:

I LOVE Frankie's new avatar. I have a feeling you've had it for a few days, Frankie? I'm not sure, but I only just noticed. It has the same sort of colouring as your last avatar, so I haven't been looking too closely.

I think I changed it on Saturday. Hehehe I was quite sure you might approve. Swoon!