Favourite Avatar Thread

Maureen

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Chrysalis, I LOVE yours!! Where did you get it?

:lol: It is a piece done by Jasmine Becket-Griffith (fantasy artist) who calls her work 'Strangeling', there are various websites selling her work but you can get directly from Jasmine, based in the US but her stuff is available worldwide as far as i'm aware. This particular one as well as a red-head girl laying in the grass I bought as prints from her the other month. She is also on facebook if you search her name, I got this avatar from her album on there 'Faces of Faery' She sells alot of mechandise in various forms, not just paintings/prints, figurines, dolls, costumes, clothing etc.

I like Janet's too, and I like Echo's new one.
Janet one i like.
Janet's is funny ;)
Had a little giggles at Janet's this morning :lol:

:) Thanks guys. Someone sent it to me in an email - I had to butcher it a bit to make it the right size for here!

I'm liking Janet's new avatar, although I have to admit the first time I saw it (without really looking into what it was actually about), I thought my computer couldn't download the avatar and there was just a failure message ;)

I'm loving Weave's as well. I thought it was a peculiar drawing of Edward and Bella, before I visited Weave's reading blog :)

I'm loving Weave's as well. I thought it was a peculiar drawing of Edward and Bella, before I visited Weave's reading blog :)

You know thinking about it, it does kind of look like them ;)

I am loving Echo's avatar, the colours are great, and you know the drill peacefield, never change your avatar :(