Favourite Avatar Thread

Maureen

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just coming in to also offer my love for Poppy's avatar. I had a similar idea but she beat me to the punch. :yes:

Awwww ......sorry Ben :empathy:  There's plenty of Christmas minion ones, you could use another one, it wouldn't matter  :) I haven't seen Despicable Me 2 yet, gotta do that!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I've seen loads of avatars on various places (mostly Facebook) of people's initials in green squares - I can't really explain them, but I've just noticed that Timstar on here has one too.  Does anyone know what they relate to?  :) They look a little like Scrabble tiles, but are green not cream. 

• 1 month later...

I've seen loads of avatars on various places (mostly Facebook) of people's initials in green squares - I can't really explain them, but I've just noticed that Timstar on here has one too.  Does anyone know what they relate to?  :) They look a little like Scrabble tiles, but are green not cream. 

They're inspired by the TV series Breaking Bad (the green squares are elements from the periodic table).

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Thanks Frankie, it's a sunny song , so simple and upbeat. It's also my panic song - the one I sing quietly to myself  when I find myself in a situation that might lead to panic, such as a cable car grinding to a swinging halt or being caught in the middle of very heavy traffic at an unfamiliar junction. It works a treat!  :D

Yep, definitely a sunny song :) I'm happy to hear that it also keeps you calm in times of duress :D Although now that you've set it as your avatar... I wonder if now's a stressful time for you  :hide:    Or perhaps the forum is getting to you, are we getting a bit annoying? :lol: 

• 4 weeks later...

Frankie, who are you? 'scuse me if it's someone famous, I'm a bit dense with a lot of well-known people's faces :blush2: I wasn't sure who your last two were either and always meant to ask.

It's Jamie Cavanagh, he's in a band called Anathema. Don't worry, I don't expect many people on here to recognize him. My previous avatar with the smiley blonde woman was Judi James, who is a communication and body language expert. I've seen her on Bits on the Side, which is about the UK Big Brother, and I love her. She's so smart and nice and funny  :)

Edited by frankie

• 3 weeks later...