There was a movie made from this book....

A while back I watched a movie either on the Hallmark or Lifetime channel and in search of trying to figure out what the move name was (which i still have yet to figure out) I found that there is a book that is pretty similar to the movie I was trying to find and that it said that there was a movie based on the book. I went to add the book to my wish list and then had to do something and completely lost everything I had found. So now I'm back at step one.

okay so this is what i remember from the movie....

There was a 17 or 18 year old girl who goes to the bar with her older sister and runs into a man there and they hit it off right away. Then end up sleeping together that night and she gets pregnant. They had never said last names, so she didn't even know where to begin to look to find him. There ends up being complications with the pregnancy and she ends up in the hospital only to have the babies daddy be a doctor at the same hospital. It turns out that he is either married or engaged, don't remember for sure. Also, he's a young doctor, i think he was in is late 20's so the age thing wasn't that big of an issue in the movie.

So now I am looking for either this movie and the book made from it...or a book that is pretty similar to this description. I really like reading stories where the main characters have a baby. I like drama filled one night stand stories the most, but they are rare. If you have any ideas I'd appreciate them.

Thanks!

Lacy