Castle

frankie

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kell, I just said that! laugh.gif

I was in excited ditz mode and completely missed the posts above the one I was making - I just dashed straight in and posted - LOL! :doh:

• 9 months later...

Fraid not though I suppose Alibi might start from the beginning again sometime in the future, after they finish the current series.

Until then there is always this

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Castle-Season-DVD-Nathan-Fillion/dp/B005MNP6J0/ref=sr_1_1?s=dvd&ie=UTF8&qid=1334068428&sr=1-1

Edited by Vladd

• 3 weeks later...

I cannot remember why ex-BF and I stopped watching the show, perhaps we just forgot about it. But I always wanted to continue watching, because I really liked the show.

Fortunately, they've started re-runs from season 1 now on the Finnish TV and I'm so going to watch every episode. I've now seen the first three and it's just as good as I remembered, and it's been a while since I first saw them so I don't remember what happened, so it's all good and new :D Oh man I really like that Castle character. Nathan Fillion, was it? I remember he was supposed to be a really pleasant person in real life, too.

Edit: Oh yes, Chrissy posted in the first page of the thread that Fillion is much liked amongst his co-workers :smile2: I can't believe it's been two years since I last watched the show. I don't think the Finnish TV has shown more than the first season, I hope they show more. I was going through the thread and noticed some of you are up to season 3, do you know how many there are in all? And how many there are to be? I wants more! :wub:

• 4 weeks later...

Someone has just posted on facebook that Channel 5 are showing this from the beginning - I guess from your comments it's worth trying? :smile:

My husband and I started watching this recently (after finishing all available episodes of Psych), and are about 4 episodes into season 2. So far, we love it :)

• 1 month later...

Ok is this milking it or what?

http://www.amazon.co...33452876&sr=8-1

I recently got the new Derrick Storm graphic novel and LOVE that they're continuing the theme with these. I hope both the Nikki Heat and Derrick Storm books will continue to be released long after the show has finished. Incidentally, the Nikki Heat novels are pretty good and so is the Derrick Storm graphic novel. :)

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I hate Castle. I used to love it at first, but now I hate it. It's like every episode's got the same template with a few blanks in it, and a four year old just fills those blanks in, and voila! You have a complete TV series. I'm not sure if you get me. I'm awful at explaining things. But I feel like every episode's almost the same. Just a few small differences in between. And at some time around the season finale, it gets a bit more different. But the rest of the episodes just stay the same. I also noticed that the bad guy gets caught almost exactly 10 minutes before the episode ends. So whenever Castle or Beckett nearly catches the bad guy sooner than that, I'm like "Nope, that's not the bad guy. It's not 50 minutes yet". And every time I turn out to be right.

• 2 weeks later...

We have finished all four seasons now - brilliant! Looking forward to season 5 :)

Ditto, finished season 4 last night

oi, Castle! Get your hands off my Beckett!! :lol:

and had to resist the urge to watch the first ep of season 5 straight away :D

• 3 weeks later...

I love how every now and then we get an episode that is completely different. For example, one of the most recent episodes (s5, e7 - Swan Song), the entire episode is done as a documentary, as the murder victim is the lead singer in a band whose tour is being filmed and the investigation becomes part of that. It's so subtly and cleverly done. :)