Character Introduction

character

Hello, my name is character, at least it is on The Book club Forum. I'm here to talk about characters, and plots, and authors with other book lovers. It's always exciting when joining a club for the first time, I can't wait to meet all the other members. Lets start with a bit about myself.

Age early 20s

Location California

Hobbies I like to read and watch movies and enjoy almost all other forms of entertainment. I like to cook and enjoy good food, I have quite a sweet tooth too. I also enjoy researching obscure topics and probably spend way to much time on Wikipedia and TV tropes. And of coarse I'm always looking for new and unusual words to add to my vocabulary.

Favorite Authors I can't name them all but here's a few. J.R.R Tolkien, Edgar Allan Poe, J.K.Rowling, and Mark Twain.

OK, see you on the forums.

Welcome to the forum! Its good to see an Edgar Allen Poe fan! Some of his stories well and truly frighten me especially when I saw the TV adaption of the Tell Tale Heart!

Tell me about it Christie. There's something about Poe that is both very scary and yet so enthralling to read. It sounds strange but one of my most enjoyable book memories was when I read the Pit and the pendulum for the first time outdoors on a beautiful spring day:readingtwo:

• 3 weeks later...