Question for this page

KW

It just means there are no new messages in that thread since the last time you checked. If there are, it'll change to a happy smiling face, & if it gets really busy, it'll turn into a little flame to show it's a hot topic - when there are new messages, it'll be bright & when there aren't, it'll be faded.

Some people don't read announcements! :D

Yep, that's me! :oops: *toddles off to read the announcement*

EDIT: Oh, that announcement. Michelle, I don't know how you expect us to notice that, stuck right at the top of General Chat with a big yellow triangle next to it. Very difficult to spot. *ahem* :D

Actually, one of my favorite Christmas stories ever is, "Why Christmas Trees Aren't Perfect." Is that the one you mean? the premise sounds similar.

Don't know what it was called, although that does not sound quite like it. The one I mean is when the big beautiful trees where picked to be taken home as Christmas trees, and the little sad tree had to stay all alone while the others were made even prettier with baubles and decorations..........