I'm trying to find another copy of a book I lent my mum. She took it on holiday and apparently birds ate it. No, seriously, she says they did!:friends0:

Anyway, it was about a female trader, who takes the blame for her boss and fiance and goes to jail. Whilst there she discovers that they have in fact sailed her down the river and gets even by (somehow) stealing some of their clients money and sets them up to take the blame. She also helps the prisoners buy the prison, and turns it into a business. One of her cellmates gets out of jail, and starts having an affair with the fiance so she can help him be worked over.

There was also another prisoner who gives birth, and risks losing the baby after it's born.

I bought the book as a double from Tesco. The other book was Bad Boy by Olivia Goldsmith. Managed to find that one, but you guys are my last hope for this one!!

Star!!!!

Thank you soooooo much!

And don't worry, after getting those two destroyed and leaving the other one behind as she 'couldnt fit it in the suitcase' she isn't taking any of my books anywhere!!

FYI i've been searching for these books for the past 2 years!

Edited by Maureen
consecutive posts