Unfortunately...

"Unfortunately Stephen died after just a couple of days and before he could be consecrated."

"Unfortunately, Stephen is right!"

"Unfortunately Stephen proved less able to use power than to seize it."

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol! Everyone elses made me chuckle, so I thought I'd have a go.

Unfortunately Hannah also has suffered with severe mood swings related to being in season and can become very protective over her new companion.

Unfortunately, Hannah was captured while trying to cross the border from Yugoslavia to Hungary, and was immediately imprisoned by the Hungarian fascists. (Love this one! I've just put it as my Facebook status)

Unfortunately, Hannah is a bit of a monster. Her self-absorption is breathtaking.

Unfortunately, Hannah may have a mutation that hasn't been seen before.

I got up to page six then decided I'd better stop lol.

Unfortunately, Beverley has partaken of the rose wine this evening at her recorder group, and unlike the Old Lady, cannot hold her drink. ...

Unfortunately Beverley didnt get to publish this song as she was tragically killed in a car accident on 2nd November 2009. Rest in peace Beverley. ...(Well, I didn't know I had died!)

Unfortunately Beverley declared it to be the hate-weed-of-the-month and pulled the whole lot up. We're both rather like that, actually. ...

Unfortunately, Beverley attacked and stole the Ilkley line and Umberto Cuozzo came off his wing at pace, to score under the posts ...

Unfortunately, Beverley experienced a mechanical 3km into the race, her bars slipped down significantly, causing her to have a more challenging race than ...

Unfortunately, Rose isn't typically nationally available, so a lot depends on where you live.

Unfortunately, ROSE is not mentioned anywhere in the paper, a ridiculous oversight, but oh well.

Unfortunately, Rose rosette disease cannot be prevented or cured. :D

Unfortunately, Paula hasn't found the time to fill this bit in yet. They're obviously very busy doing something more important :D

Unfortunately, Paula has yet to establish herself in Japan :tong:

Unfortunately, Paula has been 'eliminidated' because of her dating status:lol:

Unfortunately Nicola's test blacked out the entire city of Colorado Springs and set the power generator on fire!

Unfortunately Nicola doesn't actually exist.

Unfortunately Nicola shows no sign of a tan. (I know the feeling!! :D)

Unfortunately Nicola looks nothing like Britney :D

Unfortunately Nicola was talking at the time and didn't see him. She ended up covered in sick!

Lovely!

Unfortunately, Ian had to give up his position in the band because of other work commitments and the band no longer exists

Unfortunately, Ian's words are nothing but that, words.

Unfortunately, Ian

• 5 months later...

Unfortunately, Christine didn't do that, and she's really in a jam.

Unfortunately, Christine's idea failed miserably. "I vowed never to create something like that again," she says, "I just feel the world isn't ready yet."

I sympathize with your viewpoint, but unfortunately Christine is legitimately wacko.

Unfortunately, Christine's dream of escape to Greece has been shot down.

Unfortunately, Christine begins to feel intellectually inferior at the big event, and it leads her to make a bold decision

Unfortunately, Bronwyn had a rough start to life. In March 2007, at 9 months old, she bolted out our front door and got hit by a car. ... (expains a lot)

unfortunately Bronwyn spent the first 5-6 hours running up and down the stairs (we were on the top floor) to get the bathroom on time ...

Unfortunately Bronwyn was not a great shot with the camera but she nailed a few.

Unfortunately, Bronwyn died by her own hand in 2006. This was a tragic loss to art in Australia, as her career had blossomed ....

Unfortunately, Esther 's gender and background were revealed on her arrival in Quebec, when her shipmates made the remarkable discovery that the comely, spirited youth with such refined manners was in fact not "Jaques" but Esther. :blink:

Unfortunately, Esther is not well known and didn't get to record enough for us to hear the full range of her talent which she exhibited in concert. :cool:

Unfortunately Esther won't be on Dancing with the Stars this year...hopefully next year. :huh:

Unfortunately, Esther overhears her, and later kills her by the side of the road by bashing her in the head with a hammer. :giggle2:

Unfortunately, Esther is no longer with us. :wibbly:

Unfortunately, Paul was found dead in a hotel room.

Unfortunately, Paul is lying dead (?) at the bottom of the ocean—covered in oil. That's irony for you.

Unfortunately, Paul was a complete fraud.

I don't like mine . . .

:giggle2: I like them.

Unfortunately, Lady Macbeth knows just how to get under his husband's skin: accuse him of being a coward and assert that he has lost his ...

I just love where the ... occurs in this sentence. It leaves so much to the imagination.

Lol. Unfortunately the Lady MacBeth ones are all about the more famous Lady Macbeth from Shakespeare's play.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Unfortunately Toni didn't know hunky Hari had ruled her out as a potential love interest.

Unfortunately Toni lost the Screen Actor Guild Award as Female Actress in a comedy series to Tina Fey.

Unfortunately Toni didn't bite on Phillip's suggestion of medication.

Unfortunately Toni has had one drink too many, and returns to the worried Lee intoxicated.

Unfortunately, Samantha begins to grow uncomfortable when the relationship talk starts to replace the sexual activity

Unfortunately, Samantha had never been told about the long-term effects of straining, or the benefits of pelvic floor exercises

:giggle2:

• 1 year later...

Unfortunately, Susan is unaware that the last man she was with is entangled with the mob...

Unfortunately, Susan's way of handling it is not normal...

Unfortunately, Susan did not react to the initial medication ...

Unfortunately, Mandie was on her feet before Dib. She brought her leg up and brought it down on the boy's head. He felt a brief burst of pain before blacking out.

Unfortunately, Mandie's arguments, along with the vast amount of evidence which she submitted apparently did not persuade the officers of the court.

:)

Edited by StormyRaincloud

Unfortunately D.... is just not clever enough to do what you suggested.

Unfortunately D.... eats all of the discovered artefacts of their adventure.

Unfortunately D.... rejects Siva which makes him turn into a psycho.

Unfortunately D.... passed away.

Oh dear.

:blink:

Edited by bree

Unfortunately, Poppy is heartworm positive. She clearly did not receive her prevention for this awful parasite before coming to us ....

Unfortunately, Poppy is not a fan of supervised tummy time. I lay her on the carpet and watch her squirm around like a fish out of water for about 2.5 minutes (which feels very mean).

Unfortunately, Poppies don't like being disturbed.

Unfortunately, Poppy is not pretty or photogenic or...anything. :tease: