Books etc

Vladd

I received an email from this company as I was registered online with Borders. It would seem that Borders continues on line as BOOKS etc and if you register with them before the end of April you will receive a lifetime discount of 5% on all new, non-sale books. Also like Amazon you can sell books through this site. They also list the Amazon price so you can see which site is cheapest. I just thought I'd mention this if anyone is interested.

Oh the link is http://www.booksetc.co.uk/

Ooo thanks, sounds intriguing i'll check it out now :(

I went to register and seems I have already registered on that site before but when and why I have no recollection of....wonder if I still get the 5% then...guessing if you are already registered with the old borders site then it continues?

Edited by chrysalis_stage

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

It's not Borders.

Books etc was bought by Borders in around 2004 - they were just closing the ones they didn't like when I started working for Borders. They were a nice little company by the look of it, and very bitter about the way they'd been treated by this big US juggernaut.

When Borders went under, it looks like Books etc just about survived. Their offers and prices are good, I've signed up, but the one time I had cash and a list of books I needed to buy, the site was down.