What are you eating just now?

Lilywhite

• 1 month later...

I'm so in love with the halloumi wrap I treat myself to for Friday lunch when I'm in town, I thought I'd try and make my own.  I wasn't totally successful - I think I put too much houmous on and put it all over the wrap so it got a bit wet and put too much salad filling in too, so it didn't make a tight wrap and toward the end it all fell apart and got a bit messy!  It was delicious though, so I'll definitely be repeating the experiment in future. :lol:

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

A square of fruit and nut chocolate.  I used to love the Cadbury Fruit & Nut, but the flavour of their chocolate is not what it used to be, so I'm trying the Tesco one at the moment.  It's not too bad, better than Cadbury, but still not a patch on what I remember.  Might have to start hunting out other brands to test.

• 3 months later...

I'm at work now but my wife cooked for me delicious spaghetti carbonara and some salad, she always gives me homemade food to work in food containers. She's a great cooker.  

Edited by Athena
Link removed. New members aren't allowed to post links nor allowed to sign up to promote their own website.

• 1 month later...

I've been trying out the new Wicked vegan range at Tesco.  While I'm a vegetarian not a vegan, when I need a ready meal or sandwich for work, it's often difficult to find something that takes my fancy, but I've just tried the Hoi Sin Mushroom wrap for lunch, and it was quite tasty.  I've also tried their Carrot Pastrami Spiced Wrap which I liked more, but you don't know until you've tried it, eh?! :lol: 

• Thanks 1

On 8/2/2017 at 5:17 AM, Lau_Lou said:

Nutella on toast 

My granddaughter (3) was caught with a spoon and near empty container of Nutella. It was near full when she found it.... she is now banned from the Nutella.

I'm currently finishing off a rotisserie chicken, don't want much else.  

20 hours ago, Madeleine said:

Apparently there have been riots in France as there was a shortage of Nutella......!

There was some kind of huge sale going on. I imagine it was similar to how Black Friday looks in some parts of the US. I never understand why people act so crazy, just because of a sale. But then I hate crowds myself and try to mostly go out shopping when it is not so busy.