What are you eating just now?

Lilywhite

A late breakfast ...

attachicon.gifTeaAndToast.jpg

Unfair .. should have put a warning up .. I came across it unprepared :D

Baking an orange marmalade flavoured bread and butter pudding *drool*

Ooh .. I had once of these years ago and it was delish. Must make one .. I have plenty of marmalade :) I bet your house smells divine Marie :)

I need to know how this works bobbs? Where does the cheese come in? What sort of cheese? .. is it sliced? .. is it grated? .. is it melted? :D

:D It's just normal cheddar that I slice, stick it on the bread, and put the fried egg and bacon on top of it, so it slightly melts the cheese. Divine.....and I had it again this morning. :D

:D It's just normal cheddar that I slice, stick it on the bread, and put the fried egg and bacon on top of it, so it slightly melts the cheese. Divine.....and I had it again this morning. :D

Ooh .. 'slightly melts the cheese' :exc::D I have done this with a burger but never with bacon and egg .. yet my uncle used to make me bacon, egg and cheese dip for breakfast (still not sure how he made it .. wish I knew .. think he melted some cheese in the bacon fat) which was gorgeous and I crave it. I'm not often there for breakfast and anyway he's too unwell now probably to make it but I can still smell it .. though it was years and years ago I last had it. 

This sandwich invention of yours bobbs may well be the next best thing :D I'm giving it a go when calories allow (next year? :D

Getting back on the healthy eating bandwagon so I had a delicious sandwich of chicken breast, gherkins, red onions and a bit of BBQ sauce. Om nom nom! Have some chicken left over to have with houmous later too :)

• 2 weeks later...

You pretty much described my perfect breakfast, Bobbly, and one I haven't had in a long time *sigh*

Since it's the weekend, I'm eating bacon, yeah!! I also made myself a perfect 6-minute egg and it's divine :D

Just porked my way through a packet of Patak's Plain Mini-Pappadums, with a Lamb Rogan Josh, Tarka Dal and Peshwari Nann to follow. 

Tuesday's may well end up become curry night.

(Wednesday's may have to become salad night to compensate).