What are you eating just now?

Lilywhite

It's more a chuck it in and see thing Kay. ;)  I pop the chicken carcass (still with a reasonable amount of meat attached) into a large pan, cover it well with boiling water and Knorr stock pot thingy, add an onion, leek, couple of carrots, garlic, tomato puree if I fancy it.. bring to the boil then simmer for an hour or so, then add some potato, cabbage and fresh thyme and pepper for another half hour or so then leave to cool and then remove the chicken carcass and any bone and yucky bits that may have dropped off. I always mean to put the carcass in a muslin bag before cooking but ALWAYS forget! :D

It's more a chuck it in and see thing Kay. ;)  I pop the chicken carcass (still with a reasonable amount of meat attached) into a large pan, cover it well with boiling water and Knorr stock pot thingy, add an onion, leek, couple of carrots, garlic, tomato puree if I fancy it.. bring to the boil then simmer for an hour or so, then add some potato, cabbage and fresh thyme and pepper for another half hour or so then leave to cool and then remove the chicken carcass and any bone and yucky bits that may have dropped off. I always mean to put the carcass in a muslin bag before cooking but ALWAYS forget! :D

Ahhh .. chicken carcass .. I had one at the weekend but it's in the bin now .. don't suppose that would add to the flavour :DI've got the Knorr stock pots so could easily give this a go next time I have a chicken. Thanks Hayley :)

Strictly back on the Paleo wagon today as had a bit of a dodgy week last week which led to headaches, cross with myself but it makes me more motivated to stick with the plan.  For breakfast is was natural yogurt with nuts and seeds and for lunch I just had bacon and tomatoes fried in coconut oil with poached eggs and spinach. Feeling better already! :)

• 2 weeks later...

I've just finished a fried egg, bacon and cheese sandwich for breakfast. I probably won't need to eat until dinner now. :giggle:

Toasted crumpets with jam and golden syrup

I came into this thread to say 'Nothing, and I'm hungry' - and I'm really regretting that after seeing those two delicious posts. Om nom nom nom.

I came into this thread to say 'Nothing, and I'm hungry' - and I'm really regretting that after seeing those two delicious posts. Om nom nom nom.

The crumpets were lovely :smile: , but the golden syrup dripped through the bottom of them. What a mess that was  :D

I've just finished a fried egg, bacon and cheese sandwich for breakfast. I probably won't need to eat until dinner now. :giggle:

I need to know how this works bobbs? Where does the cheese come in? What sort of cheese? .. is it sliced? .. is it grated? .. is it melted? :D