What are you eating just now?

Lilywhite

White bread and butter, hard boiled eggs and cheese - I feel like one of the Famous Five, just substitute lashings of ginger beer for a nice glass of white wine.. :)

:D Reminds me of picnics .. hope you spread a nice checked blanket on the floor Hayley :D and made sandwiches for Timmy Jojo (out of sausagemeat if I remember correctly :o)

:D Reminds me of picnics .. hope you spread a nice checked blanket on the floor Hayley :D and made sandwiches for Timmy Jojo (out of sausagemeat if I remember correctly :o)

Hmm, indoor floor picnics are not a great idea in doggy households unfortunately, we have a rule that if you drop it on the floor it belongs to the dogs!  :o  :giggle2: They all had a quarter of an egg.. happy dogs!  :smile:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

LOL, Joey Chestnut was eating hot dogs. He won the hot dog eating contest this year by eating 61 hot dogs, with buns.

http://www.aol.com/article/2014/07/04/joey-chesnut-proposes-wins-nathans-hot-dog-eating-contest/20925379/?icid=maing-grid7%7Cmain5%7Cdl6%7Csec1_lnk3%26pLid%3D497400

Edited by muggle not

• 5 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...