What are you eating just now?

Lilywhite

Homemade muesli and yogurt.

My friend and neighbour invited me to breakfast on Friday and gave me a bowl of homemade muesli. It was absolutely delicious and she gave me the recipe (it's a Nigella Lawson one). I went out and bought the ingredients and made it. I don't think it's as good as hers, but i intend to keep practicing till i get it right.

Jaffa cakes are really nice! I had some a few years ago, when I was in the UK. We have something similar here in the Netherlands, we call them Pim's (by Lu), they're great! We have some in the basement, unfortunately it's not cooking-eating-time anymore :P.

I had krakelingen earlier, they look a bit like pretzels but they're sweet (if you Google it and go to Images, you can see some examples). They're my favourite cookies.

Edited by Athena

Yes, it may seem too early in the morning (it's just after 9:00am here) but I'm eating a Tunnock's 'milk chocolate coated caramel wafter biscuit' and it's SO good!  Thanks again to Weave, who sent me wafers, tea cakes, and more wafers!  You rock all :D

Cheese and beetroot

I remember my father trying to persuade me to eat beets ( we just call 'em beets) when I was about 5.  He didn't succeed.  Haven't tasted them yet at 62.  :sarcastic:  :D

I'm drinking hot, black coffee with an Atkins chocolate bar on the side.  Actually husband and I are splitting an Atknis bar. :DD