Weird Crush Corner

Coffin Nail

Nicola you cant say anything when you fancy Alan Rickman !:lol: jeez I would pay that man to never open his mouth again ever.

Alan Rickman yes please, especially as Colonel Brandon in S&S.

:lol: I think Peacefield just hit the nail on the head here.....Colonel Brandon! Drool!

My mum would disown me :D

You could probably get a deal with Heat magazine! :lol: Sell your story, become famous yourself, head to rehab for an out of control literature habit, sell that story, head back to rehab after a 3 day bender in Waterstones.....sell that story, and so on :) Now that's something to aspire to eh?!

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That's kind of the point, they arent reallly the norm, page 3 big boobs, blond hair type most blokes seem to like.

Give me a rough and ready girl that could kick your ass anyday :lol:

Yeah in alternative circles they are the norm tho, most blokes have no taste!

Does no one else like Steve Magnan or Wossy?

You could probably get a deal with Heat magazine! :lol: Sell your story, become famous yourself, head to rehab for an out of control literature habit, sell that story, head back to rehab after a 3 day bender in Waterstones.....sell that story, and so on :lol: Now that's something to aspire to eh?!

Just one more chapter and then i'll quit, i swear, just one more and i'm done.

I can see why you do, but no. :lol:

:lol: So they are acceptable weird ones then? The funny guy tis always appealing but probably annoying in real life after a while. The deep, quietish, eccentric is much better :D...Dylan Moran is a crush of mine but not sure if he is a weird one...

:D So they are acceptable weird ones then? The funny guy tis always appealing but probably annoying in real life after a while. The deep, quietish, eccentric is much better :lol:...Dylan Moran is a crush of mine but not sure if he is a weird one...

Dylan Moran is on my list too. He's just so crumpled and clever and funny. Totally acceptable. Not weird at all.

Wossy....dangerously close

:lurker:

You guys are so chatty, and I have no idea who a lot of these peeps are so I'm having to Google them. I can't keep up! :D

I don't think this is weird, but I'm adding Anthony Bourdain to my corner. He's dreamy and he can cook! :lurker:

Ok, this is officially the last straw! Not Holden?! She's one of the most irritating women on TV, and she's on it A LOT! :lurker::lurker:

Yeah, i just wouldn't let her talk

Would Russell Brand be classed as a weird crush?

Yes

Yes

:lurker: Ok.....You're just in a huff over my Jodie Marsh bashing :D

I think he'd be classified as weird, but not as a weird crush! I think he's nice, he's got really nice eyes amongst other things :D

I thought of him but didn't think if he was weird or not. He seems perfectly acceptable (and yummy) to me :lol:

Ah......Katy Perry is a lucky lady!

I don't think this is weird, but I'm adding Anthony Bourdain to my corner. He's dreamy and he can cook! :lurker:

Isn't he the one who eats bugs and random animal parts that shouldn't be consumed by normal people?

Isn't he the one who eats bugs and random animal parts that shouldn't be consumed by normal people?

No, Cali! That would be Andrew Zimmer who eats gross things. Anthony Bourdain has gray hair and his show 'No Reservations' is on the Travel Channel :lurker:.