Weird Crush Corner

Coffin Nail

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Maybe not 'weird' as such, but Helena is absolutely perfect but not 'stunning' or the apparent definition of beauty to this world, she is adorable though and has a certain air about her, she's very cool :lol:

Kerry Katona

Jodie Marsh

Madonna

Ned! There are no words!! :lol: Jodie Marsh....are you kidding? :D

Alan Rickman, yes...especially as Prof. Snape

Alan Rickman shouldn't be attractive but he just has 'it' doesn't he. Whatever 'it' is :lol:

I have a thing for:

Louis Theroux (I like the nerd in him and those glasses :lol:)

Bernard Sumner from New Order. I nursed a crush from the age of 8 up until about 2007 when I saw him in the flesh and he danced like a Dad. 19 years of lust lost!

Ronnie Wood.....Haaa! Ok....now I'm joking! :)

It's not like i want to marry her or anything :lol:

Imagine taking her home to meet the folks!?! :lol: Also, isn't she seeing a woman these days?

Also, I'm a little bit in love with Jack Nicholson. Well Jack Nicholson about 40 years ago. He's so cheeky :D

Mexicola, for shame! Jeff Bridges does not belong in the Weird Crush Corner! I love him :lol:.

Alan Rickman yes please, especially as Colonel Brandon in S&S.

I'm made fun of very frequently for my swooning over Javier Bardem, and if Frankie were here she would appreciate my fascination with Vincent Gallo :D.

Oh, and I wouldn't object to Vincent D'Onofrio being in my weird crush corner either...:lol:.

Imagine taking her home to meet the folks!?! :lol: Also, isn't she seeing a woman these days?

Isn't that the current celeb faxhion these days..

I have a recurring day dream about Jean Reno....and its a nice one :lol:

Nicola you cant say anything when you fancy Alan Rickman !:lol: jeez I would pay that man to never open his mouth again ever.

That's a bit harsh lol he has a sexy voice as does Liam Neeson.

I think I may well be your male equivalent Coffin, i've often been told that my taste in female celebrities is somewhat questionable

Lita formerly of WWE anyone? :lol:

How about some Hayley Wiilliams from Paramore

or perhaps some Amy Lee of Evanesence?

The usual pinup's and bottle blondes are like wallpaper to me

Both babes in an alternative way, can't seen anything weird about them imo *thumbs up from me*

Helena Bonham Carter pls.
Maybe not 'weird' as such, but Helena is absolutely perfect but not 'stunning' or the apparent definition of beauty to this world, she is adorable though and has a certain air about her, she's very cool :lol:

I adore her too, girl crush - one of many, I think I fancy more famous women than famous men even though i'm straight...hmmm :D

I can't think of any people I fancy that people may think is weird, hmmm..maybe a bit of Jonathon Ross?

Mexicola, for shame! Jeff Bridges does not belong in the Weird Crush Corner! I love him :lol:.

Alan Rickman yes please, especially as Colonel Brandon in S&S.

I'm made fun of very frequently for my swooning over Javier Bardem, and if Frankie were here she would appreciate my fascination with Vincent Gallo :D.

Oh, and I wouldn't object to Vincent D'Onofrio being in my weird crush corner either...:lol:.

Javier Bardem does not belong in weird crush corner. He's yum.

Who couldn't love The DUDE??

Oh yes, gotta love The Dude!

It's OK :D you're not the first

It's not like i want to marry her or anything :lol:

I'm sorry for my bluntness too :lol: I put it down to shock. At least you recognise it as a weird crush, there are many men who fancy her unashamedly and probably wonder why all women aren't like her