Weird Crush Corner

Coffin Nail

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I do have a thing for Marco Hietala, bass guitarist & vocalist with Nightwish.

I've always been a Tuomas fan girl myself :giggle:

Never quite understood the attraction people have for Marco, but since seeing the guys twice and standing right infront of the dude for the whole night I understand perfectly now! :wink:

I was watching The Holiday for the first time whilst ironing, but the film has stopped playing half way through. :(

However, even though he's only been in it a little bit so far, and I didn't find him so in School of Rock, I'm finding Jack Black rather attractive in it! :lurker:

Fiona,Tuomas is beautiful,therefore not a weird crush. :wub:

Marco sometimes reminds me of my son, equally mad and no I'm not having a Jocasta moment :opost-3590-010583600 1294502974_thumb.jpgpost-3590-025210300 1294503053_thumb.jpgpost-3590-071607000 1294503011_thumb.jpg

Sorry, can't get the pic of Jason any bigger just get your magnifiers out Tuomas just for eye candy, beautiful and a genius! One of my favourite pictures of Marco, just a dad chatting with a mate from work!

Edited by wiccibat

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...

Rik Mayall in Bottom and Kevin Federline come to mind. Also Marilyn Manson in some ways. And James Belushi. And Bill Murray.

What was I thinking, Kevin Federline? Ewww. Marilyn Manson is also off the list, I read his autobio and had a change of heart :D

Rik Mayall, James Belushi and Bill Murray still get my vote :yes:

I

Does Steve Carrell count as a wierd crush? I find him strangely attractive.

I think he counts because I've never heard anyone gushing over him. He's yummy :smile2:

My recent weird crushes: a few of the geeks in the Australian version of The Beauty and the Geek. I usually like the geeks a lot, and it's not very uncommon for me to find one or two of them rather appealing.

Also: Johnny Galecki, or rather, Leonard in The Big Bang Theory.

After that I've also developed a crush on Raj in The Big Bang Theory. And while I would never do the nasty with Simon Helberg as Howard, I've developed to liking him in other stuff. He looks so different in, for example, this pic:

MV5BMjAyNzAwMTg1MV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwOTY5

And how have I not mentioned David Mitchell before, in this thread? :wub:

I'm adding Jesse Eisenberg to my list, and Ian Hart as Don Konkey in Dirt.

02stan.2.190.jpg

I have to admit, I've developed a bit of a "thing" for Miranda Hart.

No, I can't explain it either!

Alan Rickman = way hot ;)

Would Sam Rockwell be considered a weird crush? I can't seem to get him off my mind...

Sam Rockwell = insanely talented and strangely hot in an entirely unhot way. His hotness is a bit weird but I adore him. :)

Is it weird that many of my crushes are gay men? John Barrowman, Derren Brown, Zach Quinto - the list goes on - LOL! Maybe I just like that they're unattainable...