Coffin Nail

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Don't laugh, well you can if you want :lol: my weird crush (well not that weird) is ~

Jemaine Clement from the Flight of the Conchords :) (bass players man... :lol:)

:ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

post-3736-096722900 1291724163_thumb.jpg

Edited by Weave

You mean Dr Spencer Reid, the young one? He's cut his hair off now and looks much better, so I'll second him! The actor's name is Matthew Gray Gubler andhe's just darling! Makes me want to give him a huge hug.

Are you bloody insane? ;) I am inclined to say Reid's almost not Reid without the geeky haircut! He's so damn cute as a geek, seriously I have loved the guy since I first saw the show.. he's something. But not with the shorter hair, makes me want to tell him to grow it out again..

BUT.. he'll always be one sexy guy.. with any haircut. ;)

See, the longer hair was more "cool" than his scraggley shorter cut - I thin kthe shorter cut is actually geekier than the longer hair he used to have- LOL!

Is liking Nigella Lawson still a no-no?

Dude, I like Nigella! ;)

Another weird crush of mine is Billy Joe Armstrong from Green Day, and countless anime characters. :giggle:

Is liking Nigella Lawson still a no-no? Um... Karen Gillan. Though everyone probably knows that already. Dawn French perhaps, though that isn't exactly weird.

Dude, I like Nigella! ;)

I'm a straight woman and I fancy her - she's as hot as they come!

Dude, I like Nigella! ;)

Same here. I think it's her voice. Its very smooth and sensual.

Lately people have been teasing me about having a crush on Gordon Ramsey. Sorry, but I'd totally go there. I also have another 'chef' crush on Alton Brown. He's so nerd sexy!

Nigella's pretty, but I'm sorry to say I don't like her as a chef. She's messy the way she stands in front of her fridge at night eating out of containers, and I'm not a fan of her treating food like a sex object :lol: So that whole thing throws me off watching her. Oh and the fact that I've heard her say that every once in awhile she feels like 'caressing the shelves in her pantry.' :rolleyes:

I also have a girl crush on Christina Ricci.

I thin kshe's very pretty too, but it would be a bit weird for me to have a crush on her, because she looks a bit like my sister - LOL!

Dude, I like Nigella! ;)

Nigella isn't so weird a crush, huh? Cool.

I also have a girl crush on Christina Ricci.

Hell yes. There's a reason I bought Black Snake Moan on DVD... :D

Oh, and while I'm thinking of really hot women, I should probably remind people of Meg Foster. Those pale blue eyes always managed to grab my attention, but she doesn't seem to have gotten the same level of attention as other eighties stars. I'm not sure why she didn't follow Julia Roberts and Meg Ryan into the big name status, but she is ten times better looking than either of them. That's probably a more obvious crush from my youth, though - in fairness - she is relatively unknown these days.

I don't fancy Nigella. In fact, she irritates me rather a lot. I don't like to watch her cooking shows because there seems to be something very fake about her, like she's trying way too hard.

^ This.

Nigella's pretty, but I'm sorry to say I don't like her as a chef. She's messy the way she stands in front of her fridge at night eating out of containers, and I'm not a fan of her treating food like a sex object So that whole thing throws me off watching her. Oh and the fact that I've heard her say that every once in awhile she feels like 'caressing the shelves in her pantry.'

Speaking of her pantry . . .

The sheer scope and quantity of ingredients she has to hand is ridiculous!

"Just add a handful of gold leaf painted wren's spleens and a tablespoon of mermaid spittle."

Pfft, how silly!

*hastily stops caressing the books on her shelves*

^ Do you roll your eyes into the top of your head whilst you do it, as if you are suffering from some advanced form of demonic possession?

If "no", you probably aren't approaching Lawson levels of obsessiveness!

If "yes" worry!

The sheer scope and quantity of ingredients she has to hand is ridiculous!

"Just add a handful of gold leaf painted wren's spleens and a tablespoon of mermaid spittle."

^ Do you roll your eyes into the top of your head whilst you do it, as if you are suffering from some advanced form of demonic possession?

If "no", you probably aren't approaching Lawson levels of obsessiveness!

If "yes" worry!

Ooh, some mermaid spittle would go well in my omelette, I think. :giggle2:

No rolling of the eyes, just lots of smiling! :)

Edited by Kylie

My recent weird crushes: a few of the geeks in the Australian version of The Beauty and the Geek. I usually like the geeks a lot, and it's not very uncommon for me to find one or two of them rather appealing.

Also: Johnny Galecki, or rather, Leonard in The Big Bang Theory.

I kind of fancy Zack Galafianakis. I first noticed him in True Calling and thought him awfully sweet. I've seen him in a few things since then and my crush has grown. I don't usually go for beardy guys, but he looks all warm and fuzzy like a teddy bear and I just want to hug him. :)

• 2 weeks later...

oh gosh I have so many wierd crushes :S I'm obsessed with Alan Rickman as Snape *drools* and I also find Zachary Quinto really attractive! haha hes adorable. Ohh and Michael C. Hall as Dexter, I think I like the bad guys :P

I do have a thing for Marco Hietala, bass guitarist & vocalist with Nightwish.

Justin Lee Collins, love that west country accent.

Simon King of Hairy biker fame.Love the geordie accent.

I detect a bit of a viking theme.

Edited by wiccibat